The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

@HersheySweet I was recommended another CU with good rates for EV/Hybrids You are being redirected...

Might be worth adding to list

Thanks Iā€™ll take a look. First glance - looks promising, even have an exotic car category.

Thank you @HersheySweet

Niceā€¦ will also give a look. Iā€™d like at least one other comparison.

How is this better than fedchoice?

If you guys havenā€™t already add wescom to the list. You can join by donating to any religious organization in the area as they do allow you to sign up if you worship in southern cal. 2.03% if you insure the vehicle in the beginning through them. You can then move.

Where did I say it is better ? Just another option and EV specific rates are pretty nice

Can someone recommend a CU that funds super fast?
Picking up a Tesla this Sat and only have 3 days to secure a loan.

Any one will do it. Just call and ask for a loan officer or get Teslaā€™s financing then just refi right away.

https://www.mountaincrestcu.com/services-tools/tools/rates.html#loan-rates

2% Cashback on refi amount. 2.64% rate.

1 Like

I just gave them a call. Its not an additional half a point discount with their insurance. The discount is already being reflected at 2.53.

My rate is locked at 2.03. Oh looks like they increased the rates in the past two days. I am trying for fedchoice

Good to know Iā€™m calling Fedchoice nowā€¦

AmerCU seems better? Iā€™m going to add them to my list.

Local CU gave me a horrendous rate. Eyes shatteringly bad. They really didnā€™t state a reason, either. I did apply with CapEd, but was flagged for credit fraud. Looks like at some point, my information was put in correctly and flagged in their system. Not sure. So, Iā€™m on the hunt.

Call mountain crest cu

Are you sure.

Do you have any information about them? Why the suggestion, if I might ask? I donā€™t even see rates listed.

Must keep loan with them for 24 months minimum (which makes sense from their standpoint).

I have worked with Mountain Crest CU before and they are very strict with their membership rules. Even though I have a work address in their service area, since my home address was not the same, they would not offer me a loan product. In fact, I suspect they will not write a loan for anyone outside the state of Washington. Otherwise, they do have low rates && offer balloon loans.