The Audi e-tron GT Discussion Thread

If the car is charging the 2nd door won’t even open.

If the first door is open, the second won’t open for me.

Probably the circuit wouldn’t support it?

And I’m too lazy to go out to the garage to check. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I called audi and ended up getting a free electrify America home charger

One very strange thing is I cannot find the charger model on this site in order to get an install credit for MA

Seems odd it wouldn’t be on the list and Electrify Home customer service is extremely useless

https://www.appliancestandards.org/

Is this in lieu of the gift card or did you get the gift card and a free EA charger?

Regarding the charging cable recall:

Audi informed me by mail recently that the new cables are available, and I made an appointment for next week to swap mine out for a new one.

I called ahead to make sure the dealer had sufficient stock, and was assured that they have more than an ample supply and are getting more every week.

4 Likes

How’d you get Audi to give you a home charger? I called and they told me I had to call my local dealer to swap out the cable.

Probably too late. They have a recall fix now (the new cable).

Anyone follow thru with the audicare refund?

Peak LH here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

YMMV

2 Likes

For sure :rofl: thanks for follow up @syedhasan

AFS slapped me and said

Seinfeld Soup GIF

2 Likes

FYI just received my Audi Care refund via check in the mail. I am in NY and did a OnePay.

1 Like

did you call AFS or go through the dealer?

Neither, I called Audi of America Customer Service (800) 822-2834.

2 Likes

How does it work if you cancel after getting the 1% RV increase?

Hey @hunterxzhang , do you mind informing which Audi department you did all this through? I’ve been on with AFS and they keep bouncing me around. One said i had to do it with the dealer but that can’t be right. TIA!

Edit: disregard, @trism answered it here!

1 Like

I did not go through the dealer or AFS. I called Audi of America Customer Experience Center (800) 822-2834.

I told them I wanted to refund Audi Care, they subsequently sent me a letter asking for a copy of contract and reason of refund. A week later I sent over a copy and told them I have a one year lease so it doesn’t make sense to have Audicare. I received an email stating they received my request and I can expect a response in a month or so. Two weeks later I got a check for $899

2 Likes