TEXAS Signed, Toyota Tundra SR5 TSS 5.7L 4x4 CrewMax - $300/month 36/12 $0 drive off and $0 first month

Just curious naderade, are you not liking your f150 xlt? Or just looking to add another vehicle.

Transferred it to a member here! Iā€™ve already had a tundra and didnā€™t have interest in them until I saw these deals. With deals like these I have to get it lol. Will give to my dad when his f150 lease is up!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

RV I posted should be accurate. However MF might not be. Not sure if he got base or dealer marked it up. I just worked the numbers off the lease agreement. Also something to keep in mind some of these Tundra deals posted lately from TX and Mississippi include an extra $2k rebate for Special Edition package models for Gulf states. Not sure where your located.

1 Like

Is it just me or do the lease papers look like he got another $1K off more than what he listed in his first post.

MSRP:$47,503
Agreed price in lease: $41,883.17
Delta: $5,619.83

Discount listed above $4,607.85

Am I missing something? Iā€™m trying to get better at reviewing leases and calculating the key factors.

No, agreed price on the lease contract is the correct one. Seems like numbers were moved around when they changed banks from US bank to Ally. His numbers on original first post is not accurate other than payment and rebates.

I figured that was the cause, I just wanted to make sure I was looking at everything right.

If your looking at replicating and located in a Gulf state that has the TSS package. This deal would be even better structuered as a 24 month lease FYI. Just a heads up

My 24 month at U.S. Bank was the same 78% for two years, 78% for three years was nice.

Bear

I am looking to replicate, but on a RWD 5.7L. The residual quotes I saw on Edmundā€™s had the RWD truck at 1% less residual than the 4x4. Iā€™ve also negotiated a fair bit better off MSRP than this deal. I just need to set up the lease arrangements.

You wont be able to replicate this deal using Edmunds numbers. Edmunds numbers are thru TFS. This deal is thru Ally which is a 3rd party bank.

I understand that, I just assumed that the change in residual between the 4x4 and the 4x2 would be about the same.

It is not. At least for Ally, not sure about US bank. Stick with 4x4ā€¦ this is for 36/12
4x4 - 78%
4x2 - 69%