TEXAS Signed, Toyota Tundra SR5 TSS 5.7L 4x4 CrewMax - $300/month 36/12 $0 drive off and $0 first month

Just drove this back home, think I came away pretty good :slight_smile: This was through US bank, no trade in, paperwork shows 4700 in cap reduction as well. Was planning on doing a 2 year lease but with this price I think it made sense to do the 3 year. What do you guys think?

2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 TSS 5.7L 4x4 CrewMax
TSS Package, Spray in Bedliner, Window Tint, Nitrogen Fill
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $47,503.00
Rebates: $5,000
Discounts: $4,607.85
Selling Price: $37,895.15
Monthly Payment: $300
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD:0
Incentives: 0 tax, 0 gap, 0 dealer fees and registration, 0 first month

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k

Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score: 13.2

12 Likes

Are these deals available only in Texas? Anyone tried hacking it elsewhere? OP great deal.

dude you don’t feel like a lease is a mistake? are you planning to buy it after?

I have and all the dealers tell me I’m crazy and these dealers are making errors. Lucky for them, sucks for me.

Why would it be a mistake? No matter what a car is going to cost you in depreciation. This is a brand new truck that will require no work. Tax alone on a new purchase would had been 3k. I’m definitely not buying it at the end of the lease.

1 Like

Good hack. Is this is from Grapevine?

By the look of the background with the Enterprise Car and the elevated freeway, I’m thinking that it’s Charles Maund Toyota in Austin TX.

Do I win the prize?? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Dude…do you realize you’re on a leasing forum? We hack leases here bro🤔

1 Like

Great deal man. Trying to work one of these out myself.
Looks like there’s 2k in rebates for the TSS Black edition.
Can you break down what 5k in rebates you had?

2 Likes

Am I wrong for assuming you could have had a TRD sport or off-road for the same price? Or is Texas a completely different (shittier) market than SoCal?

No slight to your deal though, a $48k truck for $300 is a great deal.

I believe TSS is a sort of Sports package only available to gulf states. So essentially a TRD sport? I’m more familiar with Ram, Chevy and Ford models so not completely sure

More like an upgraded SR5 but not as many features as TRDs. Still has halogen headlights etc

1 Like

:poop: I’m allergic to halogens. If I can order aftermarket HIDs on eBay for cheap, why can’t car manufacturers put them in from factory? I always laugh when I see C300’s and 3 series looking like rental cars from the 90’s with their reflector halogens. Weird industry reversal from HIDs that were standard everywhere in the 2000s.

1 Like

Great deal! Love the looks of the truck

Are these deals available to Canadians

Can u tell me dealer name and sales person

Great deal, nice work! Love this truck. Any ideas if available in AZ?

This is a great deal. Would you be willing to share the dealership and sales person info with me?

It’s Charles Maund Toyota in Austin.

1 Like

Do you have a salespersons name?

I called Charles Maund.

“I’m calling about a Tundra lease, wanted to replicate a deal you did this past week.”
“Oh yes, the $300/mo $0 down, $0 DAS?”
“Yep! That one!”
“Yeah, didn’t actually happen.”

5 Likes