TEXAS Signed, Toyota Tundra SR5 TSS 5.7L 4x4 CrewMax - $300/month 36/12 $0 drive off and $0 first month

Well, I’m not going to go as far as to call people out but if deal did happen they could just be deflecting after multiple request to replicate.

2 Likes

Folks here lose sight of the fact that sometimes a deal is a one and done for a given month and cannot be replicated at the same dealers. Sometimes it can, but often it cannot.

5 Likes

Absolutely, very well could be on the dealer and they are more likely to refuse replicating a deal rather than someone coming on here and making up a random deal for their entertainment. I mean no disrespect to OP. Unless he is lying. Well then, I mean disrespect.

I kidd.

3 Likes

Plenty of Tundra deals on this site if one is willing to travel.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anyone know the residual and rate for US bank for a TRD pro tundra?

So they had a hiccup with the paperwork and I didn’t get the final ones until today. They had to switch to Ally instead, but all of the terms are the same. Not familiar with how Ally calculates residual because they have a rent charge in addition to the depreciation. Payment comes out to $299.61

1 Like

If you could post or PM your lease contract with your personal info blacked out would be helpful for other people to see how they got to those numbers. Thanks

5 Likes

Sure just posted

Residual is 78% for 36 months. Holy shit. Was the 24 months better

1 Like

Mf = .00288
Ally loves that high interest

What’s the interest rate for US bank?

I didn’t ask for 24 months, figured once the new tundra comes out they won’t lease as well for at least 2 years so wanted to give myself extra time.

1 Like

It was .0014 for US bank on another deal that was posted here in Texas. But RV would of been lower

1 Like

That’s probably right, they initially had it with US Bank for this one. Ends up being the same payment but I’m guessing their buyout was much lower?

Did that 47,503 msrp include dealer add ons?

Yes this is all that was included

Selected Options and Packages
FE 50 State Emissions
F1 VIP Sales Follow-Up
BT Spray-On Bedliner
I2 PDS -with Texas State Inspection
BM Ball Mount
G1 Vehicle Fueling
WT WINDOW TINT
TB Truck Sport Series Off-Road Sp Ed Pkg - Black

• Includes: 20" Matte Black Wheels NG NITROGEN GAS
  • & All Terrain Tire Upgrade
  • (Replaces Factory Wheels & Tires)
  • 5" Black Oval Step Tube
  • Black Exhaust Tip
  • All-Weather Liners
  • TSS Off-Road Bed Decal
  • Matte Black Badge Overlays

Ok thanks for the info! Currently working with a few diff dealers in DFW area. Gives me an idea on Allys numbers so I dont have to rely just on US bank.

So can anyone for sure tell me the residual % and rate for US bank or ally to get the deal? All the dealers near me keep asking me why us bank instead of their banks they use.

Based off the lease sheet here on Texdog’s deal.
Ally
36/12 RV is 78%
MF is .00288ish.

Ally’s lease guide also shows 85% RV for 24/15.

2 Likes