Tesla Model 3 Lease Terms

I see total price as $46,029…this includes destination charge($1200) and sales tax

58% RV is for 3 years. Your quote is for 2 years. Tesla probably also adds the EV credit on top.

Thanks Jon, I just posted a 3yr quote too and RV for 3 yr us $30,477…sorry I am not able to understand how the RV is calculated…thanks

Where are you getting the RV value from as I don’t see it on their website? Show us the leasing worksheet.

Here it is …

Geez, 5.45% to lease this with 10k DAS? This isn’t a very strong deal. Any reason in particular you need a Model 3? There are far better values to be had than this. A BMW 330i, for example.

Do you just want it because it’s an electric car? Or because you only like the way Tesla’s look and drive and all ICE cars can sod off?

Tesla’s are pretty difficult to hack, they don’t get a lot of love here.

1 Like

Haven’t totaled a lease. Dad’s lease got rear ended and was totaled, but he wisely didn’t put any money down.

1 Like

Read this topic please

3 Likes

Yes we r looking for electric only and we’ve had Leaf for 6 yrs now so need a change. BMW is ruled out since it is a 2 door and I need 4 door for my kids to easily get in and get out…

How much is your commute? Maybe wait for 2020 330e or 530e?

Otherwise check this:

1 Like

They won’t have the lease support that the current e have now…at lest not from the start…so that may be a long wait.

OP, if this will be your only car in the household than go with the 3…otherwise the Bolt or i3 lease is much more attractive. For a purchase deal take a look at eGolf. Realistically, none of them can hold a candle to the 3 so you get what you pay for.

Since when has the 330 been a 2 door?

Maybe he was thinking the i3 has 2 doors…which it really doesn’t.

330e etc have ICE. PHEVs.

Teslas

not

330e is a pos. If you want an ev or phev that one is pretty much the worst you can get. CA excludes this car from credits for a reason.

So they charge a disposition fee despite not letting you buy out the car???

Everything is a fee with tesla don’tcha know.

1 Like

Lol…didn’t even notice it. It does makes sense in a way…they charge you the fee upfront since they know you can’t buy it.
Nice way to rub it the customer’s face, Tesla!

The reason is not related to performance. The similar engine and battery on the 530e is sticker eligible but the 330e is not. Look up why

You are right. I was under the impression the ev range was not enough…
“Not certified to the required tailpipe emission standard.”
Still, due to it’s pathetic ev range, i would not recommend it to someone looking for an ev as the 2020 model with increased range is not on dealers lots yet.
How do you like yours so far?