Tesla bankruptcy?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-tesla-model-3-survey/?srnd=premium

that’s just plain login and doesn’t need much of analysis. But as the analyst pointed out correctly - financial engineering at its best!
I’m curious if WorldCom or Enron were as good as this back in their hey day:)

Or is it - fake till you make it - process?

Every lease hackr’s least-favorite dumping ground for early buyouts is reporting they no longer buy/sell used Teslas:

Maybe it’s because they’re all appreciating assets and everyone is long on the cars and the stock?

NY State development fund writes down $1B from Tesla solar plant

Here comes the Tesla truck to (hopefully) stave off the company from bankruptcy!

The date of the reveal is smart because a lot of the automotive press will be in the Los Angeles area for the LA Auto Show. But with the future electric F150 and the Rivian in the pipes, they are going to have to do something to make it stand out.

A week ago he quit Twitter and said he wasn’t posting anymore.

Is Elon Musk a 14 year old girl in drag?

3 Likes

We will find him on TikTok:)

4 Likes

It can’t possibly be this ugly, could it?

Since it’s a Tesla though, everyone in CA will go goo goo over it. The rest of the 49 states, we shall see.

2 Likes

That doesn’t look nearly melted enough or like every other product they offer.

There is zero possibility of it looking that bad. Whoever made that render should be never allowed to touch a computer ever again. I think the render on Car and Driver is much more representative of what a good render would be.

2 Likes

I agree, although I still don’t see anything “cyber” about it though. It looks like a current day El Camino would look, not a futuristic cyber truck. Guess we’ll find out in a couple weeks.

I like how car and driver took a picture of the hyundai santa cruz and put a model 3 front end on it, then added a little blur

4 Likes

Is it a hatch or a truck? Where is the front?

It’s straight hideous is what it is

I know, but hideous what? :thinking:

Today’s version of this classic? Btw, it is supposed to be a truck.

3 Likes

Honestly, Azteks are going to be collectors items one day. The time to get one is now while there are old ladies with blue hair that are still the original owner

1 Like

Whoops

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesla Truck - Early April Fools joke?

LOL…

1 Like