Tesla and other EV News

Explains why they’re adjusting the lease programs to allow purchasing your model 3/y at the end

3 Likes

I can’t believe he missed a target. Musk never does that :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

There is missing a target and then there is blatant lying with no chance of execution whatsoever.

Solar Fires should say Solar Panel Fires somehow I thought Tesla has something to do with Solar flares.

1 Like

Yes because you’re privy to everything going on in the background :joy::roll_eyes:. (I’m not a Tesla thumper, you’ve just gotta stop injecting your dogmatic thoughts in every post).

Not surprised, the amount of problems that arose form those installation crews is legendary, solar city/Tesla has managed to put a horrible taste in peoples mouth with their “work”.

Closed topic in 3… 2… 1…

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Execution? Those fanbois will groan on about how Tesla is a startup, so that should be expected…leaving out the “startup” is now 18 years old.

2 Likes

If you think that there was ANY way that there was going to be a fully autonomous anything by now you don’t understand how the technology behind it works. If on top of that you thought that there will be robotaxis roaming the streets, hate to break it to you, but you are a “Tesla thumper”.

The only reason the robotaxi BS was even a thing is because they needed to make sure that there is a reasonable excuse to force returns of all model 3 vehicles while simultaneously pumping the shit out of the stock. What did Woods count robotaxis as?

That guaranteed among other things:

1. If shit hit the fan with tent assembled cars there won’t be any long term issues
  2. They controlled the narrative about resale value
  3. they controlled the used car market
  4. from here on there is a lot of things that could be considered “conspiracy theories” so won’t include them

Also this:
Capture

So yeah, I’m sure you are not a Tesla thumper or whatever term of endearment you want to apply there.

What does my work have anything to do with this? You’re the king of red herring arguments sometimes blows my mind.

I’m saying you’re speculating far too much, you honestly have no idea :man_shrugging:t2:.

Once again you speculate and assume as usual on this forums. My stance on Tesla solar is quite the opposite, I think they ruined and set solar back several years with the bullshit they pulled but that’s neither here nor there.

I really don’t understand why you come here anymore; you don’t bring any substance to these forums other than copious amounts of toxicity.

1. Whether you’re making fun of a LH’er in the investment thread because someone received a stimulus check during a pandemic.

2. Making fun of Ethan who’s very well respected here just because he’s in a Lamborghini that we all know he worked his ass for so you bash him for materialism?

3. Or your telluride drama of pushing your dogmatic opinion on others and anyone who differs from that you try and shit on them here with the most bassackwards arguments on here.

I’ll say what everyone is thinking right now

Look we get it you have some intellect and a lot of people here do, but my god you’re just a toxic virus in this community now. It’s a shame too because I bet you could add valuable comments without being so aggressive towards others.

What’s my job have to do with the price of tea in China. Elon achieving a “goal” has no relevance on my bio… but keep grasping at straws as you usually do.

PS I think Tesla’s are trash products all around.

4 hours of coming back starting to type, stopping, commint back again and that’s what you came up with? Brilliant!

You challenged a statement that I made about Tesla’s execution. You got an answer. Apparently that’s not to your liking as you came back with that brilliance there.

What does my view of Ethan, Telluride or anything else have to do with anything here? Why does everyone here take everything so personally and go straight to personal attacks? Not one person in Palisade thread defending those trucks answered a single question that they were asked, nor have you provided anything substantial to dispute my Tesla statement

I make “dogmatic” statements because of research and knowledge on the subject. Doesn’t mean I won’t listen and accept a compelling argument against my opinion if it’s substantiated with fact.

Please tell me how on God’s green earth were Robotaxis happening and how claiming a specific number of them was not a lie from the get to, because that’s the claim that seems to trigger your rants. Please enlighten me on the specific tech and regulation that was going to allow that to happen outside a very small trial program in the south of the country maybe.

It has to do with everything because you literally do this all over the forums. You Interject your negative sentiments constantly and speculate more than anyone I’ve ever seen.

You’re the one who brought up my bio so I brought up your past character.

I’m not going to argue with you because you do this in every thread, you’re a douche who’s life is so miserable he has to project and attack others constantly over a car lease hacking forums.

It’s honestly brings nothing positive here, you need to grasp that. Hopefully admins recognize it because it’s getting ridiculous at this point.

And sorry I don’t need to reply right away some of us are busy :joy:

2 Likes

And yet no response to the actual question. That’s 2 posts you could have made to support your statement on Tesla instead again attack me.

And you can stop sucking up to Ethan, that’s not going to get you “trusted hacker” tag that you so desperately want. Ethan is a big boy who doesn’t give a shit about anything I say and sure as shit doesn’t need you to be his knight in shining armor.

What on earth? :rofl::joy: trusted hacker status?

I don’t see any point in it because you just assume everything. Nor are you ever open to other people’s opinions or views. Your history empirically contradicts any notion of you being “accepting”, we saw how far you took options/gimicks on a Kia which are 100% personal preference.

But if sucking up to Ethan gets me an LT1 I’ll do some dirty things. @ethanrs

Hopefully me replying a couple days later is alright, I know your ego gets hurt when I don’t reply within a couple hours :joy:.

Get a law degree if you enjoy arguing that much though, or get married idk. You honestly don’t bring much here other than a nasty attitude, the word brat comes to my head. You weren’t sparked as a kid and it shows (this is sarcasm as I know you need a clear indicator online when someone uses sarcasm)

/S

2 Likes

Don’t get married, period.

2 Likes

Why? Happily married for a long time and wouldn’t have it any other way.

You are one of the lucky ones

2 Likes

@cyak has a point, your tone tends to be condescending 99% of the time. Also, I don’t have the ability to give someone trusted status.

4 Likes

I don’t know what point he has I put him on ignore and only see his responses as “view 1 hidden reply”. Can’t stand social justice warriors online who valiantly defend god knows what by posturing and sucking up to popular viewpoint.

The condescending tone outside of the dumpster fire thread that I’m fairly sure everyone participating, including myself, regrets ever letting it get to that, is a side effect of my daily professional life, and I don’t variate it in an online forum when someone is starting with non-sense.

This thread specifically, I know enough about autonomous driving to know that robotaxis was a non-starter in the time frame claimed. cyak decided to spin that out as a stepping stone for his pathetic attempts to earn standing in the community by pouring gasoline on a fire that everyone clearly gave up on a while ago. He was then given several chances to answer the question, which he used for personal attacks on me. Had he answered the questions, the discussion could have been continued on the subject, since he clearly had nothing to say outside of njc is a tool, or whatever language he used, he is now on ignore and can rant to himself as far as I’m concerned.

As far as the trusted hacker thing, it was less you having an ability to give it, and more of cyak being a pathological suck up and posting inline with majority rule to score some invisible points. Based on a few of his posts not just here, it’s fairly clear what his end goal is, which I’m sure will be denied with some name calling involved, but as a reminder, I won’t even see it.

1 Like

Of all the reasons a Tesla thread could have been closed, this was a weird one.

Since we cannot behave like respectful folks.