Telluride EX $540 36/10k 3500 down

I wonder what it would cost to ship a Telluride from wherever it’s bought.
The post I saw was the person bought it in Colorado and drove it 400+ miles back to his house)

It’s a 50 State car so it can be registered in CA immediately, and that is very important.

It’s usually always cheaper to ship compared to the ADMs the SoCal dealers have.

1 Like

It cost me $1600 to ship my passport for CA to FL a few months back, so that’s probably a good upper limit.

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback guys. I know the car I want is not an EASY get. But the advice here is helping find a way of getting the best deal possible.

In regards to what qualifies as a hackr deal, I think it depends on the car you want. It’s never and apples to apples comparison.

1 Like

I am in the same situation as you and would like either one of these vehicles. I am also In So Cal. Let me know if you find anything even out of state. Appreciate the help.

personally i wouldnt pay these current ransoms on either car they are first gen and hard to find wont go on forever.

1 Like

Me neither, it’s still a KIA

1 Like

This sounds about right . A true zero down lease on an LX AWD base model , 10k is about $450-470 a month. The EX models lease in the low 600 range for a true zero down lease and the SX are 700+. Leasing makes no sense on Telluride . Buy it.

1 Like

K that’s not how this forum works. We don’t just throw out monthly payments with no context. What are your assumptions? What’s the MSRP, selling price, RV, MF, incentives, doc, reg and tax to get to that end result?

1 Like

If you are looking for a 7 seater look at the Chevy traverse. It has nice rebates, Costco & can add supplier code if your employer company participates.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Please do not bump 2 year old threads.