Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Located on the west coast and in a state with only one Land Rover dealer that does not have any Defender’s and will need to wait 6-10 months to order one.

Is there anyway to get a new Defender from out of state dealer?

What about an X5 45e? I have one available and ready to go. It qualifies for the $7,500 tax credit. I know it’s a PHEV but you said “maybe!”

Southern California

Looking for year end lease deals on either of these 3 row SUVs

Ascent Touring
Palisade Calligraphy
MDX Tech
Other comparables?

Looking to lease an S500 in Florida ASAP. All the brokers I’ve reached out to can only deal in California.

10k miles a year / 24 or 36 months term
Flexible on how much is needed down.
Prefer not to do MSD

1 Like

Is anyone able to offer the s class deals that are being posted on the west coast (~5k down, 1100-1200 a month) in the Midwest? Seems like a great deal that for some reason can’t be replicated. Thanks!

Hey yall…Im in NYC currently looking for a mid size suv and telluride was on my list. Seems like standard is 1k a month sign and drive. Anyone have better luck?

Telluride has always been better to finance than lease.

@P_S1 you’ll probably find the same with Ascent and Palisades

1 Like

Just tough with the interest rates…esp in NYC :disappointed_relieved:

You can use a credit union, and depending on rates/credit, you can qualify for around 4-4.5%

Use a federal credit union/bank… your location has very little bearing on your ability to borrow from a national lender.

Thank you @Harry_li . X3 x drive works for me. Looking for 500ish monthly payment and 0 down. Do you think I can find a deal on this ?

Don’t think that’s quite possible. Don’t know where you are, but in SoCal, it’s roughly 2500 drive-offs and 600/mo including tax if you can find one without too many options. That’s already around 10% off MSRP.
If you live in a place that has lower taxes it will be slightly cheaper, but probably still high 500s with a 2500-3000 total downpayment.
For your budget, an Audi Q3 would be ok, but it’s probably too small for you.

I’m ok with high 500’s with tax. Can you guide me on that @Harry_li

@clutch May be able to assist you with that in CA.

@IAC Thank you !

Looking for a full size crew cab pickup in the Northeast. 10 or 12k miles. Either 2wd or 4wd. $500/month

Talk to @Clutch or @AutoNinjas both should have a Ram in that price range.

1 Like

Yes, like what IAC said, Clutch is a good choice. There are also other brokers in the California area that do BMW, feel free to shop around in the marketplace forum under California.

1 Like

Looking for midsize suv to full size suv.
Open to different brands
Excellent credit
Located in south Florida / 33067
Have affiliate for Jeep.
Any good incentives for year end?
Tips advise welcomed!

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to all!

Looking to lease a 2023 Elantra N Performance Blue color only. 24/12k $1k DAS

Zip 42104

Resident of MD & Resident of KY, looking to register vehicle in KY but can do finance with MD residency.

Can fly in/take delivery on December 29th

Thanks!