[SWAP PENDING] 2016 Mercedes C300 RWD Sport Sedan Lease Transfer $433 + tax. $1000 INCENTIVE!

UPDATE: Incentive now up to $1000!!!
Also, if lease is assumed by 6/15/17 I will cover June’s monthly payment!

I have a 2016 Mercedes Benz C300 RWD Sport Sedan (7-Speed Automatic) Polar White with Cranberry Red leather in excellent condition with only 7300 miles for lease transfer.

The following packages and options are included in the car. MSRP $53,485

• PO2 Premium Package
  • 318 Interior Package
  • 320 Multimedia Package
  • 321 Sport Package
  • 521 Night Package
  • Rearview Camera
  • Blind Spot Assist
  • Panorama Sunroof
  • 19" Black AMG Alloy Wheels w. High Performance Tires
  • Wheel Locking Bolts
  • Rear Deck Spoiler

The lease information is below:

Payment: $433 + tax (payment includes $1000 incentive and 3 years/30k maintenance!). Satisfies the <1% of MSRP rule!
Maturity Date: 08/06/19
Lease Term: 3 year, 12k miles per year or 1000 miles per month
Residual: ~$33500
Bank: Mercedes Benz Financial Services
Current Mileage: 7300 (Supposed to be at 10000 miles)

Offering a $400 incentive to help with the lease transfer fees. Total transfer fee is $745.

Odometer updated. Willing to go up to $500 incentive.

Anyone interested? The car comes with prepaid maintenance for 3 years as well

Motivated to transfer. Willing to make next payment if lease is transferred before 06/09/17 as an additional incentive.

Hi I am interested. Located in SoCal.

1 Like

Car is still available. As the ad mentions I will cover June’s monthly payment if transferred by 6/9/17. Think of it as a Memorial Day weekend sale!

4matic or RWD only? (…20chars)

RWD only. Sent you a PM.

Can anyone pls chime in on this deal? Monthly is less than 1% of MSRP and includes 3 years of pre paid maintenance for 12k miles a year. I’m also offering a $500 incentive. What am I missing here?

The pricing is good but you might be better served putting this on a site specifically for the transferring of leases. What hurts you a little bit here is that just 2 months ago people were able to get E300 4Matics with 6k higher MSRP for a lower monthly ($59,775 for under $450). Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your input. I had it in the Marketplace at first and switched it today so that I can get feedback.

E300 deals were great but didn’t it require MSDs?

Yes the E300 deals did require MSDs (which also helps your offer). All in all, its a good deal for a nice car and I am surprised that no one has jumped on it yet.

Ya I’m not sure why. Crossing fingers someone will soon. Thanks again for your valuable input.

Personally, I don’t think a C300 for over $500/month after taxes is a good deal. There’s nothing special about a C300. People have so many choices at that price point: BMW X1/X3, Lexus NX/RX/IS/ES/RC, Audi A4/Q5, MB E-class, etc or even $65k F-Type.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if someone can get a brand new C300 for the same monthly or less now. I think you need to bump up your incentive by alot. It currently doesn’t even cover the transfer fee.

Thanks for your input. Will take your advice into consideration

I do not have a dog in the fight really, but I disagree with your general premise. There is nothing “special” about any of the cars you listed (well, except maybe the F-Type). You go on to list a bunch of SUVs (that are not comparable to a sedan), an F-Type (totally different style of car), and you refer to other deals that will require $4500 in MSDs. I do agree that you might be able to get a 3 series for similar or lower payments (unlikely to have as many options as the P02 MB).
As an aside, can you show me where I can get a Q5 that is comparable equipped with a P02 Mercedes for under $500 a month? I would be VERY interested in that.

1 Like

That was my whole point with the payment being over $500/month, that buyers have tons of options (SUVs, small or midsize sedans, coupes, etc).

The Q5 I was referring to was the MY 2017, not the new 2018. :laughing:

I’m just giving the OP my opinion, as he asked for. If this was such a great deal, why hasn’t there been a lot more interest? Anyhow, good luck to the OP.

My wife wanted this car last year so I was able to use my corporate discount to get a good deal. It is what it is. This is what I have and now I need to get rid of it as I need to get an SUV (just had a baby). There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the car. I’m sure there’s other options out there and there will always be options. If anyone wants a fully loaded C300 Sport I have one and I’m hoping this deal is pretty solid especially with pre paid maintenance included in the payment. If you can get a new one any cheaper in the Bay Area market then thumbs up to you (I will challenge you).

I’ll offer a $750 incentive to cover all transfer fees so this can simply be a sign and drive type of deal.

I think it’s not a bad deal for it being fully loaded 12k and maintenance included.

Interesting how the sport c300 doesn’t have the sports appearance package.