SUV Lease Deals under $350/Month?

I am in Las Vegas. I have been going back and forth because I am not entirely sold on the exterior appearance, but I really want the most “luxury” car feeling with the interior. In a perfect world I could afford the Lexus RX or even NX… but thats not going to happen. So at least I am trying to stay realistic… I hope.

I’ve seen various good deals on Kia Sorento 7 passenger.
24 months, $150 per month, $3K down.

I actually like the Infiniti for the price point. All the dealers here are a joke when making a deal. Might have to stretch out further.

Im in vegas too. I got mine from las vegas infiniti.

I also like the look of the lexus, but finding one for 350 let alone 375 $0 down sign and drive is near impossible. Unless you put down like 8 MSDs

Qx50 truely feels like your driving a powerful older sports coupe (like a g37/370z)

Nothing beats the old school hydraulic steering as well. I hate when companies like lexus make the steering so light you can turn with 1 pinky on the wheel.

What part of the country you are in. You can always get a quote from a bigger dealer ~500 miles away and see if your local dealership will price match.

I am in NC but might have to get one from an NJ dealer… I am originally from NJ so its doable.

Saw a commercial for Chevy traverse, seems really nice. Might have to check it out

If you sign up for UBER and Boostup you can be in the mid 200’s on a Hyundai Santa Fe SE with the premium package (heater leather seats etc.) Will have to get a couple dealer coupons and negotiate. But that price for a ~36K SUV is pretty good in my book and would be my current choice for a family truckerster.

Hmmm I do have Uber but been waiting to get approved. I am already approved for Lyft though.

I do like the SE Ultimate as it will have more options.

Still good deals to be had on the SE Ultimate but the residual is highest on the SE.