SUV Lease Deals under $350/Month?

Yup I like my brand names haha.

Maybe when it gets closer maybe will look into American cars… I kind of like the Equinox. Wife has a fully loaded S90 so I can just drive that when I want it something nicer to drive

I leasehacked my way into a 2017 limited Cherokee for $299 month for zero down, with an MSRP of $32,590. It took waiting for an advertised sale and asking a dealer closer to my home to match, saying I’ll come in the next day and sign paperwork.

It is shockingly nice, with all the infotainment stuff, heated seats and steering wheel and really safe for my kiddos with a 5 Star rear seat crash rating. Only downside, it’s slow since it is the four banger. Wish I would have worked harder to find a V6.

Also, I came out of an 2005 Audi A6 with a 4.2 v8. It was Old but very nice and so far the only feature I miss is the headlights that turn when you turn the wheel left or right.

Good luck hunting!

I think there is more in that. I did a 37k one for a customer for 299 w/ 800 due at signing 15k miles. Also the crash test isn’t that great according to iihs

1 Like

Pretty good deal but I would get 10K but the Limited is very “limited” in options. HA looks so nice with the black trim

@nyclife could you replicate for OP but only 10k miles?

That would probably be in the $280ish range, right?

Also when referring to safety, I more meant 5 Star crash rating for side impact for front and rear passengers.

You could get a 2017 Infiniti QX50 AWD for under 350 sign and drive ( $0 down and first month paid for by dealership) with Real Leather Seats,v6 325HP, and some other goodies like heated seats, 360 parking camera and navigation/moonroof . Its alittle dated, but drives like a sports car (multi ink suspension and same engine as Nissan 370z) in a small suv body 39months 10k per year

1 Like

Yes we looked at that before Volvo. Looks good but a bit outdated. Still in top 5

Do you think it’s possibke to pull this deal off with a credit score of 638? Is a low score going to affect any chance of scoring a deal that’s similar?

Which deal, the Cherokee?

Thats tough. You want to be close to 690+ but infiniti/nissan is easy to work with. And they really want to move this car before the new refreshed model comes out

Your Auto credit score is different then your typical credit score. I did a transunion/experian check before I went in and it was 740. And they pulled it up at 783.

2 Likes

You might be just shy of tier 1 credit. Like @stugots1010 said, your car credit score is typically (at least in my experience) ~30 or so points higher than your “usual” score. But that still puts you below their desired tier 1 level, which I thought was 720. I don’t know the MF on the car, but MSDs might be an option in this case.

And if you’re able to wait, I think you can do better than that, even. I got a $47K 2012 G37S when they were phasing that body style out for $240/mo and 1k down. Probably could’ve gotten it without the down payment, if I had known about LH.

Is the 0 out of pocket an absolute? If you can work with MSDs and 0 down, you can get a nicely equipped NX300, or a maybe a moderately equipped RX350 for under 400.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-lexus-nx300-premium-navigation-7-500-36-for-250-down-8-msds-at-325-mo-inc-tax/29299?u=vdub84

Also, as @pda64 mentioned - a fully loaded 2017 CX-5 GT is a solid contender, although power is lacking. I cross-shopped the Tiguan and wasn’t able to get anywhere close to the CX-5 pricing, however.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-mazda-cx-5-gt-awd-15k-miles-36-months-303-including-ca-tax-800-out-of-pocket/30397?u=vdub84

The CX-9 is also a surprisingly nice car. I think you’ll be pleased with it, coming from Lexus.

Yeah going shopping this weekend.

How about this one?

that’s with 3k down, or an effective 424 before taxes/fees/etc

Isn’t everything negotiable?

No the Infiniti … ?

I would love to know how it goes as I am looking the the exact same deal as you, Lux SUV for less than $360/monthly.

The QX50 right? (20202020)

You should definately get a QX50. You should be able to get a Premium Plus version for 350 or less with 0 down and first month paid for. WHat state are you in.

People hate on how old it feels. But truth be told, it has so many things standard like *Bose System,Real leather seats, memory seats,moonroof " that you have to pay 5-7k more on the q50 (my previous lease). On the q50 you have to pay roughly 10-12k over the base model just to get a package that has real leather seats.