Subaru Outback lease offer

Asked few local they told that they don’t have any available Subarus …

ah, well then you did your due diligence.

So enjoy paying $500 to save $3500
Don’t forget the $500 is deductible next year.

1 Like

Here are a few cherry, >=4.5, 2016 Limiteds that went through Manheim recently

1/28/22	$24,300	61,331	4.9	4G/A	White	Regular	Northeast	Pennsylvania
1/27/22	$21,100	61,046	4.5	4G/A	Red	Lease	Midwest	Cincinnati
1/26/22	$20,000	79,826	4.7	4G/A	Silver	Regular	Southeast	Central Florida

BASE MMR

$17,850

Avg Odo (mi)

Avg Cond

Thanks everyone for sharing and helping me with this deal. I got my Subaru Outback Limited for invoice price which 34050 and found dealer that applied right MF .0013 and residual 63%. So my final monthly $425 with taxes
I’m glad with my purchase.

5 Likes

Congrats

What’s your DAS?

What’s the pretax payment?

I paid $1020 at signing for first payment and all fees, there was an option to include it in monthly payment but I decided to pay it at signing. Pretax it’s about $390 need to look exactly.

Congratulations

When do you pick up the car? I assume this is with the regular engine and without a sunroof? Also what dealer did you use? I am not in PA but close enough, feel free to PM if you are able to share the name

Thanks. It’s not a secret , dealer that I went to it CIOCCA in Philadelphia, it only one dealer at this market that really cares about customer because all others I was treated as a s…t a specially in Glanzman. Due to shortage all dealers acting as an a-holes… it’s my opinion, maybe somebody had different experience.
I got Subaru Outback Limited with sunroof but it’s not turbo engine if you asking about it (2,5)

2 Likes

Just an FYI…I got a 5.52% (VIP Program) discount for the Outback in the Northeast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.