Subaru legacy touring

Subaru legacy touring 2024.

534 a month,36 months, 10k miles with 534 due at signing.

Basically 5% off msrp no add ons. See screen shots. Started at 623 (MF jacked up and at msrp) and stuck to my guns until they meant my demands. Took the old, here’s my number i’m going to lunch call me. I made it to my car door before they agreed. Could i have done better maybe but the other two dealers refused to budge. They also refused the 39 month lease. Said they don’t support.

AC cal is clutch. I use it all the time. Thanks

I’ve got a two dealers in MA that would be sure to beat that. One advertising 1500 off and the other “up to 4000” off on Legacy" but both have been known to play ball if you haven’t signed. One also has a guarantee to beat the best offer by an additional 5% off.

If you haven’t signed shoot me a PM and I’d be happy to connect you.

2 Likes

i have not signed yet.

It’s not a car that makes any sense to lease for $19,000+ every 3 years.

Not when their resale value is so good in New England

1 Like

CT Subaru dealers (and many CT dealers) are on the difficult side to work with. Since moving to CT in 2010, I can only think of 1 car (our 2022 Highlander) that I have bought in state. Also, I don’t know how many people realize you can buy a car out of state. I bought a Legacy back in 2015 at a dealer right across the NY border. Good move going with the turbo BTW.

1 Like

So this car was for my BIL, yes CT dealers suck. i did the leg work and he was happy. I tried volvo audi bmw and showed them hacks. No one played ball. i showed these guys screen shots and they just gave in. all the other didn’t care. could we have used a broker for a better deal maybe. He wanted the car within a week. Also the ROI for the suby is the best out of all the cars i mentioned in the NE area.

This was the break down. It’s 530 but this is the screen shot prior to it.

Do you have a macro that automatically replies to any lease question that populates and says:

“Leasing that _____ for $_____ over ______ years or _______ months makes no sense”

Obviously 1010

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.