Sub $300 Leases... extra car

Agree with this. I priced out a 2018 Impreza Limited a couple weeks back for under $300/mo - def recommended for New England winters!

Also beware of the Boston dealers that are infamous for bait and switch…a Chevy dealer among them.

This is the dealer I am working with… I assume this number is for the LS trim… Still haven’t heard back.

http://www.quirkchevy.com/new-chevy-specials/2019-chevrolet-equinox-over-120-available-1297/

Oh that dealer, not many nice things said about them on here. They are the king of bait n’switch, :fishing_pole_and_fish:, allegedly

But they are the country’s “#1 chevy dealer!” lol

1 Like

We have a local dealer here(Colorado)that literally trademarked their name next to #1, what does it mean? Absolutely nothing, that they are bozos.

Yeah I know. I was just being a smart ass. If they don’t follow up with me, I might just stop by

1 Like

Quirk is one of the dealers known for bait and switch

I am sure of it but I will give them benefit of the doubt.

I ran numbers on insurance and it is only $30 extra a month. Doing some other calculations, overall in the 2 year lease, I will save $4,000 including the cost of the new lease. Only downgrade is I hope I don’t get sick of the car fast as we have both luxury cars… !

Can’t remember last time I got ignored by a dealer then decided to stop by and leave happy

3 Likes

Yup. They probably think I am playing games haha

Read the fine print.

*All leases: $1999 cash or trade down, includes lease conquest rebate, 24 months, 10K miles/y. Title, acq., reg. doc. additional. Extra charges may apply at lease end. Call for details

That extra (title, acq, etc) is another $50 om top of that $149 = $199. That is a horrible deal for an FWD LS. So what happened to the $209 $0 due at signing LT AWD? Dealer bait and switch.

She just called me so told her e-mail me a full break down of this true zero down…

Also, got another dealer involved since they have a good “chunk” off the MSRP as selling price. Let’s see what she says!

Go for an lt awd with conf and conv package. The msrp of that one is $31.9k if that is within your budget. Anything lower than LT trim dont even bother.

Yeah not going to entertain anything lower… I might even ask to see if they have a loaner/demo they willing to lease lol

I called them and they said if you want true zero down for LT, it will be $229. Told them to kick rocks…

according to randy Haddon number 1 actual sales chevy dealer is in Rochester

Still better than last year no dealer wanted to go lower than 276…since it was a new model And it was new. 13 months makes a huge difference. I ended up with a 1lt AWD with confidence package. For 217 after using gm freebie bonus points. Was hoping bonus points again but haven’t seen any. Still cheaper than a rav or crv or Ford edge or subaru… For all wheel drive I would say pretty decent. I would be ok with leasing another for 225

Update… both managers messaged me cause I was being rude on the emails. One said no to true zero and other said $229 but ended up being for LS FWD.

I called Toyota nearby and said don’t play games. True zero down for a Tacoma TRD SPORT DOUBLE CAB is $356 with nothing out of pocket. Which seems pretty good but I’m sure I can get them to lower like other sellers. I actually work at carmax so I had buyers run 2-3 year old Tacoma’s and they said I would make money after my lease as long I’m under 20k mileage in 2 years

that double cab sport shoul be 275 plus tax/tags. 36/10. Unless you have a dealer that uses usbank, Toyota financial can’t touch that number.