Sub $300 Leases... extra car

Any Subaru (except Ascent and probably Outback) can be had for under $300 (depending on the trim). Maybe even the Outback for around $300.

Someone posted it here but will see if I can find their actual deal. I think there’s was months ago though

Where does one find a sub-300 WRX?

Didn’t think of it as a commute car in the winter. But yeah, no WRX for under $300

Had me excited for a second lol

In one’s dreams is about all.

1 Like

I would go for any Subaru over an Equinox any day. Plus you can even buy one and drive it for a long time, and still sell it really easily in New England

1 Like

I just got a quote from a dealer, off the bat for a 2019 LT for true zero down at $209 a month lol. I am going to see how they got that number and maybe negotiate to sub $150 haha

Thqt is probably a fwd and 36 months. $150 is not gonna happen until march with the asian conqueat if ever.

Base QX60 will be right around $300

QX60 mpg is pretty bad in city traffic

As an lessee of one - agreed - it’s awful.

I got them down to $179 and it’s AWD. Let’s see if I can try more!

Thats the AWD 1LT?

Apparently… I haven’t physically gone into the dealer

haven’t seen current sub $200 equinox deals … let us know more about this

I emailed for a full break down but haven’t seen it. I was ready for their $209 with true zero down but this site won’t let me :joy::joy:

it’s LeaseHackrtitis…we all suffer from it and there’s no cure :sunglasses:

1 Like

All I got was a “how does $179 a month sound?” But don’t know if it’s zero down though? :man_shrugging:t4:

the way that question was phrased…guaranteed no!

1 Like