Struggling to find an EV under 300$, 0$ down, 12K. Am I unrealistic?

well lets say (229 x 1.0925( if tax is 9.25%) x35(payment left) +2500(due at sign)-2500(CVRP(if qualify))-(800PGE)) /36… = effectively $221 a month for 36 month.
It’s a national deal, you can walk in just point that you want this deal, they will just give it to you…

Here’s the link: https://www.hyundaiusa.com/offers.aspx?vehicle=ioniq-electric&year=2019&intcmp=in-page%20cta;offers;text;get%20this%20deal

I understand, thanks ! Unfortunately I don’t qualify for the 2500 I think, and also this is for 10K miles.
So overall it bring me back to above 300$ again :slight_smile:

without that 2500 CVRP … under 300 is a bit hard to crack … with that 2500 CVRP, under 200 is very possible, for the Smart Fortwo it can go under 100 lol

Right now, best lease deal is the Bolt (similar to your offer), purchase deal is the eGolf.
I don’t get why people keep saying they “think” they don’t qualify for rebates…how hard is to check and make sure?

2 Likes

What type of numbers everyone seeing on the bolt? Ive been getting high numbers ftom my local dealers in Los Angeles. Looking for 36mos/12k zero drive off.
$40,000msrp confidence 2

Try her…she has good prices.

2 Likes

I did…shes at $420/ 0 drive off on 40,000 msrp
36/12

You probably won’t beat it by much, if any then

1 Like

I know…Thats why i might till sept 1 to see what happens.

Supply and demand is your problem in CA. I don’t anticipate anything changing much as far as incentives, but you never know. Don’t hold your breath though, as supply will keep dwindling in the meantime, and numbers could always get worse too.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Best offer I got so far on for the Bolt is 300$ per month, after tax, 0 down.
You are right about the rebate, I just double checked - I don’t qualify.

For the Bolt ?

Where did you get $300 on the bolt?

Capitol Chevrolet

0 down doesn’t mean 0 drive off, you might want to double check with them.

Do you have a contact at capitol Chevrolet?

As mentioned above, definitely look into an i3 if it works with your child car seats in the rear. You should easily be able to get one below 300 a month all in.

On the i3 is it zero drive off? Prefer a bolt for the range but a i3 should work as well.

Yes, $0 DAS with MSDs should be doable on an i3 unless it is a very high MSRP.

The REX version might work?