Stop Texting Brokers at 1AM

617.bos.cars. Duh. Except, I think @Bostoncarconcierge is down in 508 and has that weird 339 layover area code. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, please elaborate on your definition of naughty!

Potential clients dont write texts that vague.

2 Likes

ā€œHi, I can have car from you?ā€

3 Likes

Hi I would like 25% off this loaner before rebates. A/S/L

4 Likes

You know, some people on here are too young to know what that is! Thatā€™s scary.

2 Likes

Makes me feel old. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I said that in another thread not too long agoā€¦someone in their 40s even had to look that up!

1 Like

Review:
I sent him a text, and it took him 8 hours to reply (leaving out the 1am part).

4 Likes

That is a lot more succinct than how I usually write my inquiry emails to a dealer, but the sentiment sounds familiar.

1 Like

I am nearing a half century old, I donā€™t know what it isšŸ¤Ŗ

1 Like

AOL instant messenger/chat room speak. Age/sex/location.

Over 18 and female were my requirements :smiley:. Then you hoped and prayed they were actually telling the truth about their age.

You guys and gals must have been in different chat rooms than me back in the 90s! LOL

Horny teenagers.

2 Likes

Funny how that works: the car Gods wants us to make more humans so they can lease more cars.

Fixed.

Come sit down and have some cookiesā€¦

2 Likes

He nabbed some truly sick people, but it sure was tv gold trying to watch them try and talk their way out of it.

While I can sympathize, I think todays technology, nothing sleeps. I dont expect someone to respond to me right away but I think the idea is I will send the message and the broker or recipient will respond when he/she is ready. Some are early risers, some late. When deals are time sensitive people get restless and want to beat others and be first. If I was running a business and share a particular number for people to text I would put it in silent mode so I can review next day. As someone running a business I dont want to miss a potential customer or sale because I had time limit because life happens and those who might have texted me couldnā€™t or stopped.

Not saying this is right but thats the way I see it.

2 Likes

Send them backā€¦

Sorry, doctor smith is currently unavailable but he wanted to tell you, yesā€¦you DO HAVE genital warts.
Seek medical help now.

1 Like