Stingy South Florida

These are in no order, just looking at my list.

Braman WPB

Braman Miami ( The outlier. Dont even try it, they’re just in downtown Miami and get all the locals who think driving 30 minutes north is a week long trip. Also completely diff company from Braman WPB)

Autonation has acquired BMW Delray Beach. (They are overloaded with '18’s and apparently BMW has enhanced them with programs. They are also the newest players in the market.)

Vista BMW

Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale/Pembroke Pines.

Fields BMW also dominates Central/North FL.

Sonic Group has BMW of Ft Myers.

I agree, I am just tired of reading about it.

Just have to re-iterate it.

Agreed. I am ready to pull the trigger on ordering a M340xi and will either get it down in FL or from a couple dealers in NY I have worked with. About 2% difference with dealer fees, so if FL wants to come up, great… if not. See the family and enjoy a drive… no problem

Sounds like the best thing to do then is to just not patronize them for their arrogance and leave the sucker deals to the blue hairs with more money than sense.

The miami herald did an article awhile back that said SoFL has more leases per capita than anywhere else in the USA. Despite awful fees and shit fees at the DMV too.

Any on the list that are Leasehackr friendly?

I think someone scored 16% before incentives on a new 3 recently but i forget the dealer exactly.

The best I have seen was 13.8% on a new 3 series. I am curious about the dealers that are motivated to move loaners and a reasonable discount. Not 30% off but 16-18% at least.

Reach out to Delray. You heard they have 18s and BMW support.

Yep… if we are talking the same deal, it was 15.5% pre-incentives.

1 Like

I am finalizing my presentation on my offer… will keep you guys posted.

“ I am giving you an extremely clean, Audi S4, that will truly stand out on the used car side, and is just waiting to make thousands in profit for the dealer… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s selling to who? Lol

You will have to deal with the rate mark-up but the discounts are definitely there.

Some of these deals are possible, just as someone mentioned above, you’re going to need the right manager.

If you’re looking for any remaining 18’s Delray would be your best bet.

Also try Germain BMW on the west coast of FL, they also have a few X1, and 5 series 2018’s available.

Delray might be the only center with support for 2018 as most of their inventory was from the processing center when they opened.

How is your manager these days?!! :slight_smile:

You may be referencing the 340i I signed back in March.

I was able to get a 17% discount on a 430i loaner in May at a different dealer. Not as much of a discount as I would have liked but we needed a car by the end of the month latest.

I think it’s possible to get a good deal here in FL, just takes quite a bit of work to achieve and a bit of luck.

1 Like

Totally agree. I think what really gets me, coming from ny, is the dealer fees. Going from 75 to now + 799 is just stupid.

I haven’t aggressive negotiating because I hadn’t sold myself on a car. Now that I have, its game time.

$799 is somewhat reasonable down here…

I scored my X2 at Delray end of April. It had 24% discount before incentives. There are deals to be had but yes they take work. I thought this deal was dead no less than 3 times. Every other BMW dealership wouldn’t go past 15% and I inquired everywhere on the East coast, Naples, and Orlando.

4 Likes

So a combination of generally paltry discounts ($xx-xxx/mo), hard stance on MF jacking ($xx-xxx/mo), and $25-30/mo worth of junk fees on a 36 depending on size of fee…Pass, Especially when flights are cheap and even if they’re not I’d rather pay the airline than these shysters.

Fields is awful. I’ve tried to do deals at their BMW, MB and Lexus dealerships in central and north FL. Every single time I get a quote the money factor is significantly marked up, So trying harder in this case was like beating my head against a wall. Outside of getting angry at the dealership, I tried several times to do a deal (am trying again at the moment on a Lexus ES350) and each time they didn’t move.

1 Like