[Still Available] SoCal BMW 528i Msport 393$

White exterior, black interior, 19inch M-Sport wheels with Pirelli P7 plenty of thread left, M-Sport steering w/ paddle shifter, M-Sport body style, faux carbon fiber dash and center control stack, tags good to 2018.

Monthly 393$+SoCal tax+wear and tear damage waiver=458$ each month, free service and warranty included to the lease end), 27 months left (total 36 months), just drove 5980 miles (total 36000 miles, so you have 30000 miles left).

I put 7 MSDs down so you will get it at lease end. Of course I need those as cash upfront when you assume my lease.

Transfer must go through BMW financial services, (at Irvine BMW, or Crevier BMW.) deleted

Update 6/16/2017______________

I just called BMW Financial Services, the lease transfer is 3 stages and can be completed at home, not at the dealership, sorry for the slow reply this week and the wrong info

The buyer decided not to come today so the car is still available.

Seems like a decent deal. You should list the year and MSRP too.

Oh thanks Jon, the year is 2016 and MSRP after spec is 56580. A friend at Jaguar/Aston Newport got me this deal at Irvine BMW, pretty decent deal, but I need a larger car for the kids, and my wife hates this “fast car”…oh woman…

1 Like

528 is fast? What does she want, a Prius? :laughing:

She likes her cvt subaru and thinks 8 speed auto is too zippy…

Overall great autobahn sedan I must say, occasionally get you 140mph experience but we’re all responsible drivers right? :sunglasses:

just a reminder, check if the “free service” transfers to new leasee. I think they stopped allowing that in late 2014. Warranty should transfer, just questioning if the free service/maintenance transfers.

Also @big i’d double check your MSRP, i have a 2016 528i but mine is base and mine is ~$56k MSRP. Yours is probably higher considering the M package, wheels etc.

1 Like

yeah I just texted the manager and he said it also transfers. And I’m pretty sure it’s a sub-60k car so maybe the actual number is ~$58k, also worth checking when I get back home. Thanks @305Hackr for the post

Post pics!

Tempting lease

From BMW’s website (link at the bottom):

For model year 2015 or 2016 vehicles sold or leased by an authorized BMW center on or after July 1, 2014, the BMW Maintenance Program is provided for the first 4 years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first.

NON-TRANSFERABILITY
These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. The sole exception to the non-transferability of coverage is that household transfers—transfers within the United States (including Puerto Rico) to members of the household of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a BMW vehicle from an authorized BMW center—will not terminate coverage.

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/bmwmaintenanceprogram.aspx?mobileoverride=true

This x1000. The free maint definitely does NOT transfer anymore for cars after 2014.

I did get my free maint to transfer on a 2016 BMW but only because it was between me and a family member.

Ah, great posts, thank you guys, I definitely need some double triple checks as the initial lease process was soooo smooooth. Thanks @305Hackr @Phantomcypher

No maintenance transfer, jeez! BMW really hates customers? :-/

1 Like

I second the pictures thing. I might be interested. Live about 30 min from Crevier.

Do you happen to have the VIN? If you have all the options that would be great, but happy to look it up myself with the VIN.

Thanks,

More pics in the phone maybe uploaded later.

Hi hackrs I just checked my paperwork the MSRP is actually 56300, lease end payoff 34700, so you can get shave down the monthly if you get a smaller money factor through BMW FS. Has Msport package, without proximity entry, automatic tail gate, thigh extender seats, remote start, or headsup display. Not sure which package are these in, but I guess they are less important for a driving machine.

IMHO the M steering is the only must-do because those (ugly) standard steering column is not my thing. Other options? Navigation might be useful if you are not using a smartphone…

@big how can you shave down the payment by getting a smaller money factor?

BMW won’t let you change the original terms, the only thing that will change the payment slightly is the tax rate added to base payment according to the tax rate where the new leasee lives. So your monthly payment changes slightly based on tax only. Nothing else can be changed according to my knowledge. Unless something changed that’s why i’m asking…

Oh I see, thanks for all the great posts here! Now I start to know more about BMW leases…

More pics this morning