[Still Available] SoCal BMW 528i Msport 393$

car looks nice…love the trim and the M package. I still don’t believe its just 56k car…has to be more. Mine is base base at $56k and yours is much nicer.

Perfect car for me and my kids would be happy with the extra space (I currently have a 330i). How much did you shave from the original MSRP? Are you picking up the transfer fees? Also do you have any technology like the lane assist warnings, keyless entry, NAV etc.? I don’t really care about the Msport stuff but I have grown to appreciate all the new tech on my other car.

Personally I do not place much value on BMW’s “free maintenance” which was never great (e.g. they would cheap out replacing brake pads but not rotors) and now it’s basically just a couple of LOF jobs.

If some of things can be worked out like the lease transfer fees, then I’m interested. Would be nice for the wife as she is looking to change.

rotors don’t need to be replaced nearly as often as pads.

But I agree that the new maintenance is nothing much, whether it transfers or not, and is hardly a dealbreaker; one is looking at one or two oil changes ($80 at mine) for the remainder of the lease.

1 Like

Are you taking care of lease transfer fees?

1 Like

No, I’m not asking any drive off like in other threads so take it as an incentive.

I usually don’t say this about pics about cars that get posted but your car is super Klean with a K.

Ah thanks! Sorry for the busy week, been slow to reply to hackrs here.

Thanks @Phantomcypher I always go with an auto detailing shop in Irvine that’s cheap and superb

Just so you know that the last buyer decided not to come, so the car is still available.

Sorry for the slow reply here, and I just called BMWFS about the whole process. Like in the other $382 lease swap case, there’re three stages that can be completed at home. I got some incorrect info from my dealership about transferring the lease.

I asked BMWFS to send me the transfer process today FYI
Turns out I really know nothing about lease even though had been lurking in the forum last year…Thanks @305Hackr for those knowledgeable threads.

sounds more complicated than it is.

stage 1 is the application. The person taking over the lease has to fill out an online application form. Takes 5 minutes.

Once approved (they say it can take up to 24 hrs but i’ve always gotten approved within minutes) it goes to stage 2 where each party fills out some paperwork and emails it in.

And in stage 3 each party has to sign the final paperwork and FedEx it in.

They’re very good about moving it along quickly, the fastest i’ve done this is starting on Monday and Finished by Friday (5 days). Both parties paid for overnight shipping on the docs which helped speeds things up. If you wait for regular mail it just takes longer.

1 Like

Yep, much easier than I thought it would be, even crystal clear after you explain it. Thanks! @305Hackr

Seems like it would still fall within the 1% rule (excluding tax etc.) as I see used 2016s with similar mileage being offered for $40k. Does it have Premium, Driver Assist, NAV or cold weather? (Maybe not the last one in Socal, LOL)