Stick Shift 2019 Mini Cooper S - Fully Loaded 37k MSRP 3k DAS - $355 / month plus tax

I am ready to swap out of my special ordered Mini Cooper S - Stick - Loaded 37k MSRP
It took 3 months to get it
3000 due at signing (what I put down and I’m in the car business so got a good discount. Some are selling these at sticker)
33 months left
$355 / month plus tax
Lounge leather
Sunroof
Navi
The whole 9 yards

15,000 miles per year

Call Or text
31O-9O9-39O5

This is not your average grandma Mini Cooper

That’s what these go for in California?

$3000 DAS and $389/month is a good deal?

Whoa.

4 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge
It’s a 37,000 MSRP
Also 15,000 miles per year
Not your average grandma Mini Cooper

Got it.

I didn’t want that to come off the wrong way via text. I never realized this is what they go for.

3 Likes

Cool car. Not sure you’ll see much success here asking for $3k, but this one is a rare car and a nice color.

1 Like

@28firefighter
Thank’s for the compliment
I searched for 6 months and came across zero stick shift ones built even close to this one
I understand many people here are not super used to 3k DAS but someone who is looking for a stick shift car that is built the right way would still see this as a good deal

is this a mini miner?

1 Like

@kir2kos - Welcome to the lease Hacker Community
This is a Mini Cooper - Not a mini Miner
A Mini Miner was what Mr. Bean Drove - Different car and different days

Wow I’m turning in my stick Mini Cooper countryman S AWD. 41k sticker fully loaded… 0 down 0 due at signing and 249 a month. Super fun car black on black, the prices now are crazy.

3 Likes

@JD81 Yes the Good old days - also a hardtop is harder to lease - This car is something else - Have you perfected your mini wave?

The dealer never told me about the mini wave. I found out with random minis passing me and people waving vigorously at me. I haven’t driven the car in months had to upgrade to a seven seater with a growing family, it just sat in the driveway. I’m looking forward to the final drive back to the dealership in a few weeks.

1 Like

@JD81 Some of the best things in life are learned the hardway

@jd81 Did you turn it in already?
I wonder what the payoff amount is compared to the market value

Payoff is 21000 I see them on the lot with similar miles for around 17k. I’m going to say I got a crazy deal on payments. It is going back on the 15th.

Effective $461, ouch. Doubt you’ll get a bite here, you’re approaching 340i fart car territory

1 Like

@joeblogs 340i is an outdated car and the leftover of those deals we’ll be gone sooner than later. The new body one will be a lot more to lease

The market for these is actually up there and super rare to find a stick shift one
It takes someone who knows this car to take it over

Hey i agree at the end of the day it’s not some super crazy hack but just one unique hella of a car

I don’t think those kind of people are on this site(that will pay up for a manual “rare” car), my buddy had a 235 with that 6 cylinder turbo, and it was freaking fast, I’m sure a 340 would blow the doors off that mini, outdated or not. People keep harping on this manual thing but nobody actually wants one. Don’t get me wrong, I love a manual, my last lease was one. I understand the whole mini thing too, at one point I actual ordered one(street legal go cart type handling) I was still in the business at the time, I passed on it because a unicorn 9-3 convertible fell in my lap for $100 less a month. The deals are always on the outgoing models, nobody is getting a unicorn deal right when a new model comes out, and maybe not for a year or two(S90 the exception). This site seems mostly focussed on the most car for the dough.

2 Likes

@joeblogs What site do you recommend for getting out of it? Swap a lease is a waste of money - Craigslist is hit and miss…