Stick Shift 2019 Mini Cooper S - Fully Loaded 37k MSRP 3k DAS - $355 / month plus tax

Well if you are a broker reach out to people you know, word of mouth and a referral fee might land you the right person. You might have to eat some of that $3k too.

1 Like

Ya i’m sure being in the business It’ll be gone sooner than later. It’s a good car, just got the urge to get some crazy hack for myself. Being a broker it never mattered to get a crazy deal on my personal car but next time around I want to get some super crazy of a deal

Your car and payment are pretty nichey, you want to cast as wide a net as possible. I would suggest SAL. I go rid of my 1% 328 deal in 3 days after trying cars and cl for over 2 months. The feedback I got was that CL was too shady to do a lease assumption (even though it’s about the safest way to get a car since ownership newer changes) and wanted to go through a more “official” channel. They also quickly lower their prices if you threaten to explore other outlets. I think I paid 125 for some mid level package.

That’s a good pointer about negotiating a deal with swap a lease. So you think there I’ll have success with it since someone across country can grab it? Their reach is probably greater and more diverse than here

That’s my suggestion. People see your deal here and think meh, but the rest of the world will think awesome deal. Plus wider net.

It is fully loaded though, I missed that earlier

2 Likes

@joeblogs - Yes fully loaded
It was actually a special deal when i got it because the dealer used 5 rain tokens on this car. I’ve seen people have much higher payments for the same car apples to apples

My grandma drives the same mini

3 Likes

You have a cool Grandma - Have you asked her if she wants to upgrade to a fully loaded one?

She cant drive stick she has a wooden leg

1 Like

She adorable! Wish her many more happy, healthy years to follow

Thank you brother good luck with lease should go fast

1 Like