STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

2023 Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge

I bought a Volvo from @stellarauto this week and got caught in the Noreaster driving it back home – a 13 hour day to work with Paul to get a deal I couldn’t find anywhere else.

Paul is an absolute superstar. The experience was absolutely surreal. I have leased a variety of cars over the years, and have always half loved the game, and half hated what a drag it is.

This was a surreal deal for all the things that didn’t happen – I didn’t drive 5 hours and get a low ball offer on my exiting car. I didn’t drive 5 hours and see a deal change, or small add-ons get added. I didn’t get pressured to spend a penny more than we agreed to.

3 Likes

Worked with Paul on two new vehicles since 2020. Both transactions involved trades or a lease buyout and he made everything super easy, can’t recommend him enough.

Always very responsive and straight forward, truly white glove service.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Worked with Paul on my new XC90, echo what others said - stand-up guy, the price was exactly what he said it would be and the only hiccups were with the shipping company (needed it shipped from NJ to VA). The car arrived the same day our son was born, quite a memorable day you might say
IMG_20230322_200909

Worked with Paul on a new EQE. Was easy to work with and got me a good deal, and even arrange for the trade-in of another vehicle I had financed. Very seamless transaction, would recommend anyone in the market give him a look. Thanks again Paul!

1 Like

I recently worked with Paul for my first lease buyout, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. From start to finish, the process was super seamless, quick, and easy.

The team at Stellar Auto Sourcing was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and they took the time to walk me through each step of the process. They were always available to answer any questions I had and were incredibly responsive whenever I reached out to them.

One thing that really stood out to me was how efficient the process was. I was worried that the lease buyout would be complicated and time-consuming, but Paul made it a breeze. They handled all the paperwork and negotiations with the dealership, so all I had to do was provide basic info/pictures, sign a contract electronically and they came to our residence to drive away in our recently sold vehicle.

Overall, I highly recommend Stellar Auto Sourcing to anyone looking for a hassle-free lease buyout experience. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, and I couldn’t be more grateful for their help.

1 Like

Just did a new lease with Paul from @stellarauto, really straightforward and smooth transaction and got me an amazing deal without any hidden tricks or gimmicks. Will definitely be using him again and highly recommend!

1 Like

Worked with Paul from @StellarAuto on my new XC90 in NJ. He was extremely helpful and took the time to explain every step of the leasing process.

Paul is refreshingly straightforward, with no hidden tricks or gimmicks. He made the entire process smooth and stress-free. As others have said he is a stand up guy that tries hard to get a great deal for the customer
I recommend Paul to anyone looking for a reliable car broker. He’s the real deal - you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you
we appreciate the business

At the dealerships, it’s always been a back and forth with a headache but this time it was too easy!
Paul made the entire process as easy as possible. He responds quickly to questions and found the exact car I wanted. Everything was done as he stated and I’m very happy with the results.
Highly recommend Stellar Auto if you don’t have time to shop around. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your business

Got a leased car through stellarauto last week. Smooth process, great price. I will highly recommend this service

1 Like

Thank you Paul for finding us a great deal on a 2024 Volvo xc90 well below market price. The process was smooth and easy.

1 Like

Couldn’t have had an easier leasing experience working with Paul while getting an XC90. Paul was up front and the pick up was seamless.

1 Like

Paul sold us our X5 M50i previously. The year after the purchase, he sent us a holiday basket. That was a really thoughtful touch. He’s a class act. It was our first LH transaction. We expressed our gratitude back then and I would recommend Paul without any reservations — and I mean that. Since then, I have referred a friend to him. I’ve checked in with Paul periodically for price quotes. We are both straight shooters and his guidance is legit.

To sum it up, Paul was extremely professional and his service was impressive — no delays on communication. Paul is no rookie.

Paul handled the deal personally! At no point did he ever pass us off to the dealer. On the day of delivery, Paul arrived himself to do the paperwork at the dealership.

His pricing was transparent and there were no surprises. The X5 was actually for my parents at the time, but I manage all the family vehicle procurement.

Paul is the real deal — he DOES NOT run a chop-shop, referral style service that collects the broker fee and then vaporizes….

I’ve kept in touch with Paul and look forward to working with him again on another deal.

All the best,
Mike

1 Like

I got I touch with Paul for a 2024 Volvo XC60 lease and had a pretty great buyer experience. He answered all my endless questions, provided quick feedback and worked with me to get me a great deal on the lease which I am happy with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a lease, and will pursue his services again when the time comes. Thanks Paul!

Best,
Hagen

1 Like

Thank you for your business

Paul helped me get the perfect XC40 at an awesome price! The easiest lease i have ever done, 2 days of texts and the car was delivered to my house, just awesome!

Thanks Paul!!

1 Like

Paul helped me find a really good deal with a brand new Volvo XC60. The whole process is flashy. Paul took a second finding an ideal car for me. In the whole procedure I don’t need to worry about anything. If I want to find a new car after several year, there’s no doubt that I will come back to Paul!

1 Like