STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

Thank you for your feed back
great doing business with you

I sold my BMW 540i to Paul. He gave me the best offer and process couldnā€™t be easier. It took only 3 days from offer to get vehicle picked up and paid. Definitely my fastest and most professional experience. 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

Full disclosure, I work in Highline new car sales.

In June 2021 my then 80-year-old momā€™s Acura TLX lease was coming due in August in New York. Iā€™m 500 miles away. She wanted another Acura or a small sedan with all the tech. She had a little equity in her car-would have been more but a vandalism mark on the Carfax hurt it. I reached out to a few brokers on the site as well as directly with dealers.

Her local Acura dealer didnā€™t want to lease a car to her and take her lease in early.

Paul got right back to me and worked on the trade and new lease. He came in below the monthly number she was looking for and worked with me when we discovered there was other damage to her car (which my momā€™s body shop shared and explained to me). I knew what the cost of repair would be and Paul came up with a fair deduction.

She ended up in an ILX and could not be happier.

Here is what I will say - he made this easy every step along the way. Fantastic communication at all hours and he delivered to her home and the driver helped pair her phone and set up the car. That alone was worth it - but really - the price was beyond great and the service impeccable.

Paul dealt with me the way I deal with high-end customers and his numbers were SPOT ON. I see a lot of bad actors in this business and itā€™s rare to come across people who share the same values and level of service as you do with your customers.

1 Like

Recently sold my BMW X5 through Paul. He was quick to respond and got me the best offer. Picked up the car next day and a check few moments later. Paul was easy to work with and very communicative. Will definitely work with again!

1 Like

I spoke to Paul around 4pm Thursday and less than 24hr later, his guys were at my office to pick up my old car. It couldnā€™t have been an easier or more pleasant experience and his offer was higher than anyone I had found. I definitely recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words

1 Like

Go Paul!!! Got the best deal from Stellar Auto Sourcing (it was truly stellar) - got about $1k above other brokers on my maturing lease. Paulā€™s instructions were too clear-cut and ā€œscaryā€ easy to deal with - I was actually concerned but donā€™t be, times are changingā€¦ Here is what happened on my BMW leaseā€¦

Step 1) Negotiate deal with Paul and provide him photos / honest description of the car
Step 2) A guy comes within a day or two, I kid you not - no ID, no markings and takes your car without a receipt, gives you back the plates and puts on dealer plates
Step 3) Before he drives off, you get an email with a digital check between your payoff amount and negotiated price (what?.. 1st time for me).
Step 4) A week later, your lease is satisfied.

If you canā€™t follow steps 1-3, you got issues :slight_smile:

Thank you, Paul,
B

Sold my BMW lease back to Paul. Process was very simple and quick and Paul is very responsive. Everything was done through text message and the vehicle was picked up within 24 hours. Pickup was easy and his guys were on time. Would definitely use him in the future and highly recommend.

Thank you
we appreciate the feed back

Paul did an excellent job with the entire process. If you have doubts, dont. Theyre aggressive with pricing with no bs. I suggest anybody selling any vehicle let Paul take a look and give him a shot. If you have any questions or issues, he goes above and beyond to try to rectify it. To top it off, he is very responsive. I will use his services again.

Just sold my BMW to Paul @ Stellar. He offered the best price and was a seamless experience from start to finish. I strongly recommend

Thank you for your business

I had the best car buying experience working with Paul. I was having a hard time finding the right package for a white 2022 C300. The cars in stock had random packages on the car. I came across Stellar Auto and Paul found us the exact 2022 C300 we were looking for within a few hours. The entire experience was seamless and we did everything from home. Paul also had the car delivered to us and the car was in perfect condition and completely detailed. Paul was always there to answer all our questions and was very responsive. I would send Paul a text and he would immediately respond. Paul you have a lifetime customer. I will only buy these cars from Paul moving forward! Thank you!

Yesterday I got my new (leased) Mazda CX9 from Paul for a great price. The dealerships could not even come close to the deal he got us. I was very skeptical as I have not used a broker before, but he is the real deal! He did everything for us and even delivered the car to my front door. I will 100% recommended him to family and friends.

1 Like

@stellarauto Immediately responded to my inquiry about a CX-5 and within the hour we had everything worked out even though it was the last day of program. At all steps he was incredibly responsive and helpful. Never had to visit the dealer as the fee for delivery was very reasonable. Was an excellent experience. Highly recommend working with him.

I had a very smooth transaction, the very helpful staff made my car buying experience easy. Stellar Auto gave me their full attention, they were able to meet all my needs. Thanks again for the great help!

1 Like

Paul made this experience amazing! Answered all questions, was extremely patient and provided excellent pricing. He also went above and beyond to work with our schedules for delivery. Would highly recommend working with him!

1 Like

Thank you
for your business

We are extremely satisfied customers. We needed to replace a Volvo XC90 and stellar auto sourcing was able to get us a deal/incentive that other brokers said we would not be eligible for.

I have had some success with other brokers in the past, but this was the best experience yet.

Iā€™ll be back :sunglasses:

1 Like

Paul is truly a great person to work with. He made the process of leasing our new car butter smooth. No non-sense, quick responses, real numbers. Paul put my trust back in brokers. Have no doubt when choosing Stellar Auto. Paul is the real deal. We will be back.

1 Like