STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

LEASING OR BUYING A NEW CAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

KEY FACTORS ABOUT US

WE ARE A AUTO CONCIERGE COMPANY
WE ARE INSURED

WE HANDLE ALL BRANDS
WE FOCUS ON BMW - BENZ - VOLVO - INFINITI ON LH

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 20 YEARS
WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FOR OUR CLIENTS
YOU WON’T BE HANDED OVER TO THE DEALER
WE ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR DEALS
WE POST ACTUAL CARS AND NUMBERS
WE DELIVER IN THE NY NJ CT PA AREA ( SMALL FEE APPLIES )
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE AT CLIENT’S EXPENSE
$499-$699 BROKER FEE BASE ON MODEL

About us :
Having worked over 20 years in the automotive industry and the hospitality realm, has made it possible for us to combine our cultivated negotiating skills with a unique concierge service approach allowing us to provide you with an unmatched white-glove automobile leasing or buying experience by accommodating your ever changing schedule and tailoring a personalized transaction specific to your wants and needs. Stellar Auto Sourcing eliminates the aggravating, frustrating, tedious and time consuming process that shopping for a new car brings.

Stellar Auto Sourcing handles the researching, pricing, processing and delivering of your new car with the best available deal, no more pushy sales people or finance managers trying to sell you unnecessary products and accessories you don’t need, we bring all the documents and your new car to your home or place of business.

Stellar Auto Sourcing is affiliated with the biggest car dealerships in the country, which are in constant pressure from the manufacturers to move large amount of units per month, they rely on us to help them achieve their volume goals. This is how we are granted exclusive access to wholesale pricing, dealer cash allowances, special rebates and red tag inventory, something they can’t offer to clients on the showroom floor. All these services are offered to our clients at no extra cost (unless otherwise stated) regardless of the price of the car.

We also assist you with keeping your investment at its best since since Stellar Auto Sourcing is in agreement with top-rated local businesses such as tire-shops, dent-removal companies, body-shops, service-shops, car rental companies, insurance-companies, and more that will provide a great service at a discounted price to all our clients.

FAQ:
http://www.stellarautosourcing.com/faq.html

REVIEWS:
Redirecting...
Redirecting...

Sincerely

Paul Aldaz
Founder/ Ceo
Stellar Auto Sourcing

Please fill up this form so we can assist you better
We will reach out to you the next business day at the latest.

1 Like

I recently got a bmw 640 GT through Paul. Great deal - 15k miles, $2k DAS - $680 per month inc CT tax. Deal was laid out clearly, service was perfect, the car was delivered personally by Paul as could not get to the dealer and inspect before. Everything went very smoothly and professionally. Highly recommend him - thanks Paul!

1 Like

I just got 2019 X5 last week. Paul was quick in response, clearly laid out all of the details, and answered all of my questions. I’ve got the car delivered to my home 2 days after I initially connected him. The transaction was very smooth and I’d work with him again on my other car lease. Great service.

2 Likes

Thank you Ethan
Pleasure doing business with you
Enjoy it

1 Like

Thank you Dominic
It was great doing business with you

1 Like

I purchased a 2019 BMW x5 from Paul/ Stellar Auto. The entire process was took about 48 Hours and could have been even shorter if I wanted it to be. Paul was extremely professional and responds within seconds to all your concerns via text he got me a car thats high in demand at what I believe was a fair and better than market (other brokers) prices. The car was delivered as promised and the driver even waited patiently while i wrapped up my meeting for almost 2 hours outside my office. I would definitely recommend Paul as a straight forward broker that provides top notch service at great prices. Looking forward to working with you again.

1 Like

Thank you
Happy to do business with you

Bought a 640XI GT from Paul. Kept his word on all promises. Straight forward deal. Recommended.

Thank you John
I appreciate the feed back

Paul is fantastic. Got a 640gt from him. Even got a similar deal for a buddy.

Thank you for The feed back
Enjoy the car

I leased a car with the help of Paul from Stellar Auto Sourcing. The process was so simple and fast. Even though I reside out of state, Paul was so helpful with the paperwork and even the shipping process. I would definitely consider him for my next lease.

Thanks Paul!

1 Like

Thank you for the feed back
Enjoy your car

Thanks Paul for streamlining the usually tedious lease process. Delivery was efficient and professional. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much

Last month I put a feeler out there on LeaseHackr for an BMW M550i X Drive 36/10 and had the pleasure of working with Paul at Stellar Auto Sourcing directly. We initially spoke on Tuesday/Wednesday and finalized the deal so quickly that I had the car personally delivered by him Thursday night. He even got me a great deal on the wheel/tire package.

Amazing experience, thank you very much Paul - would highly recommend.

Thank you
Enjoy

Thank you Paul for an AMAZING deal on a 2019 BMW i8. I’m still pinching myself. $814/month (including tax) for a 24 month lease of a $150K work of art. Super easy to work with and a man of his honor. I was traveling when I found the deal and Paul kept his word and held the car for me despite have another buyer who reached out after me. That’s rare nowadays. I’ll be buying from Paul again in the future…24 months from now.

1 Like

Thank you Matt

I want to share my experience with Paul: First off I got a fantastic deal for 2019 X5 $80K + MSRP for just $689 including tax!!! So far it`s my best deal and experience of getting a new lease. Everything went super smooth, fast and easy. Paul was extremely helpful and professional, really he exceeded all my expectations! Thank you man!10931

1 Like