STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

Thank you
Enjoy it

I cannot thank Paul enough for getting me an INCREDIBLE deal on a 2020 840 xDrive Gran Coupe. No dealer would even touch the price that Paul negotiated for me. If you want a full service experience, Paul is absolutely the broker to go with. He made my entire experience pain-free and simple. No hidden agendas or fees; he’s straightforward and knowledgeable.

I will never waste my time with dealers again.

Thank you Amy
enjoy it

Paul has been amazing to work with; professional, to the point, flexible and very helpful throughout the whole process. He found a great deal for us but I wanted the car sooner. So he then found within hours a second XC60 which I ended up picking up 24h later. Very prompt responses and willing to go the extra mile to keep us happy. I will definitely be coming back for our next lease.

Just wanted to thank Paul for his help in getting a new BMW X5 x40i. From start to finish, he was super responsive, got us a great price, and was flexible with pickup. When a storm threatened the agreed upon delivery date, he was able to get it delivered a day early! At the dealership, pickup was prompt and all paperwork was as discussed with no surprises. Would recommend whole heartedly and use him again in the future.

You should feel confident using Paul and Stellar Auto. Paul just helped be get a BMW X3. This was my first time using a broker and the process could not have been better. I will never lease a car the traditional way again. Highly recommend.

Thank you
very much

This was my first time using a broker and Paul at Stellar Auto was amazing. Not only did he get me a great deal on my XC60 but he handled everything with the dealer and all I had to do was sign a few papers at the dealership giving me the exact deal Paul promised. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Paul is super responsive which is what you want in a broker. I contacted him yesterday and I picked up the car today. He answered all my questions via text and found the exact car I wanted.

Before I found Stellar Auto I contacted another broker on here who told me he had the car I wanted, took a deposit from me, had me fill out a credit app and then a few days, and many unanswered emails later, my credit was never ran and the car was no longer available. I’m glad I didn’t let my experience with the other “broker” dissuade me from reaching out to Stellar as Paul made this the easiest car transaction ever. Well worth his broker fee.

1 Like

Thank you very much for you business Michael
enjoy it

Paul hooked me up with an amazing deal on a xc60 with the exact color and options including autopilot as I was looking for, with a price that made multiple the dealership cry! Not only did he find me the perfect car, I was able to pick it up within 48 hours. The whole process was simple ( took only 15 minutes at the office) and easy don’t think i will buy a car without a broker(Paul)ever again. Probably asked Paul over 100 questions and not once did he get mad rather encouraged me to ask him even more question.

Thank you
enjoy it

I want to share my excellent experience with Paul.

Paul helped me get a positive equity from my leased car. He found a dealer who wanted to buyout my lease. Ones we agreed on a price, he sent me a Bill of Sale and arranged a car pick up to be the next day. I received my equity payment on the same day the car was picked up. My car was paid off and lease account was closed two weeks later.

Communication is everything! Paul was very responsive and helped me understand the whole process up front.

Will come back to Paul again and recommend his services.

I recently purchased a Volvo XC40 Recharge from Paul @ Stellar Auto. Paul was professional and communication was prompt and clear. The picking-up processes in the dealer was seamless and he was on top of every step. Amazing experience, thank you very much Paul. I would use his service again and highly recommend Stellar concierge service to everyone.

Thank you
Fir your business

We recently had the pleasure of doing two deals with Paul and both times, the experience was excellent.

Paul is always on top of things and was able to secure a great deal for both my Volvo XC 90 as well as my wife’s Mazda CX-9. We were able to get the options that we wanted from both cars even in this market shortage. He also helped us get positive equity from our lease returns and the whole process was smooth throughout. Both cars were delivered in person and it saved us trips back and forth from the dealerships.

Paul was extremely courteous and professional throughout the process. He was always happy to answer any questions or concerns that we had. We highly recommend reaching out to Paul and his team for any leases. We will definitely use him again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

I got a BMW 330xi demo car few weeks ago. Since it was my first time getting a demo car, I had bunch of questions and Paul quickly responded to my text explaining about the car. The prices were fair and better than other brokers. The process was really quick and easy. When I received my car, I was glad that I made a right choice. Thank you, Paul:)

Thank you
I appreciate the review

Enjoy the car

I’ve had the absolute pleasure doing business with @stellarauto
Paul was quick and very responsive during the entire process of selling my leased vehicle. He matched the highest bidder, had the car picked up, and handed the check on spot. All within a few hours of initial contact. He made the entire process effortless for me. If you’re thinking about selling your vehicle, definitely consider him!

Recently sold my lease thru Stellar Auto and the experience was second to none, price was the best around and everything was executed perfectly and received equity check very quick! The $250 fee was definitely worth it as the higher offer compensated for it. Will definitely contact Stellar Auto the next time i need to sell a lease! Thanks