STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

I had a very smooth transaction, the very helpful staff made my car buying experience easy. Stellar Auto gave me their full attention, they were able to meet all my needs. Thanks again for the great help!

1 Like

Paul made this experience amazing! Answered all questions, was extremely patient and provided excellent pricing. He also went above and beyond to work with our schedules for delivery. Would highly recommend working with him!

1 Like

Thank you
for your business

We are extremely satisfied customers. We needed to replace a Volvo XC90 and stellar auto sourcing was able to get us a deal/incentive that other brokers said we would not be eligible for.

I have had some success with other brokers in the past, but this was the best experience yet.

I’ll be back :sunglasses:

1 Like

Paul is truly a great person to work with. He made the process of leasing our new car butter smooth. No non-sense, quick responses, real numbers. Paul put my trust back in brokers. Have no doubt when choosing Stellar Auto. Paul is the real deal. We will be back.

1 Like

2023 Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge

I bought a Volvo from @stellarauto this week and got caught in the Noreaster driving it back home – a 13 hour day to work with Paul to get a deal I couldn’t find anywhere else.

Paul is an absolute superstar. The experience was absolutely surreal. I have leased a variety of cars over the years, and have always half loved the game, and half hated what a drag it is.

This was a surreal deal for all the things that didn’t happen – I didn’t drive 5 hours and get a low ball offer on my exiting car. I didn’t drive 5 hours and see a deal change, or small add-ons get added. I didn’t get pressured to spend a penny more than we agreed to.

3 Likes

Worked with Paul on two new vehicles since 2020. Both transactions involved trades or a lease buyout and he made everything super easy, can’t recommend him enough.

Always very responsive and straight forward, truly white glove service.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Worked with Paul on my new XC90, echo what others said - stand-up guy, the price was exactly what he said it would be and the only hiccups were with the shipping company (needed it shipped from NJ to VA). The car arrived the same day our son was born, quite a memorable day you might say
IMG_20230322_200909

Worked with Paul on a new EQE. Was easy to work with and got me a good deal, and even arrange for the trade-in of another vehicle I had financed. Very seamless transaction, would recommend anyone in the market give him a look. Thanks again Paul!

1 Like

I recently worked with Paul for my first lease buyout, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. From start to finish, the process was super seamless, quick, and easy.

The team at Stellar Auto Sourcing was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and they took the time to walk me through each step of the process. They were always available to answer any questions I had and were incredibly responsive whenever I reached out to them.

One thing that really stood out to me was how efficient the process was. I was worried that the lease buyout would be complicated and time-consuming, but Paul made it a breeze. They handled all the paperwork and negotiations with the dealership, so all I had to do was provide basic info/pictures, sign a contract electronically and they came to our residence to drive away in our recently sold vehicle.

Overall, I highly recommend Stellar Auto Sourcing to anyone looking for a hassle-free lease buyout experience. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, and I couldn’t be more grateful for their help.

1 Like

Just did a new lease with Paul from @stellarauto, really straightforward and smooth transaction and got me an amazing deal without any hidden tricks or gimmicks. Will definitely be using him again and highly recommend!

1 Like

Worked with Paul from @StellarAuto on my new XC90 in NJ. He was extremely helpful and took the time to explain every step of the leasing process.

Paul is refreshingly straightforward, with no hidden tricks or gimmicks. He made the entire process smooth and stress-free. As others have said he is a stand up guy that tries hard to get a great deal for the customer
I recommend Paul to anyone looking for a reliable car broker. He’s the real deal - you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you
we appreciate the business

At the dealerships, it’s always been a back and forth with a headache but this time it was too easy!
Paul made the entire process as easy as possible. He responds quickly to questions and found the exact car I wanted. Everything was done as he stated and I’m very happy with the results.
Highly recommend Stellar Auto if you don’t have time to shop around. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your business

Got a leased car through stellarauto last week. Smooth process, great price. I will highly recommend this service

1 Like

Thank you Paul for finding us a great deal on a 2024 Volvo xc90 well below market price. The process was smooth and easy.

1 Like

Couldn’t have had an easier leasing experience working with Paul while getting an XC90. Paul was up front and the pick up was seamless.

1 Like