💥 Southern California Cadillac Buick GMC Lease Blowouts!

Hello Everyone,

I am Eddie, Sales Manager for Cadillac, Buick, and GMC. I will be dropping lease specials every week on vehicles that need to be moved. I tend to have the best lease prices in SoCal so keep an eye out because these deals don’t last.

I do not do one-off quotes.

Please contact via PM only

Deals are for CA residents only.

DO NOT send inquiries directly to my store or walk in without an appointment.

Eddie Lopez

12 Likes

Bolt Update - Changing Claiming Process from Text to PM

Ok, so this is how it is going to work. I will be posting what I have available shortly in the form of a spreadsheet or a breakdown in this thread along with pricing for each. First person to claim the vehicle via private message will get dibs. Please PM me which one you are claiming along with your first name, last name, and phone number so I can mark it sold in my spreadsheet. Shortly after I confirm I will send the link to my credit application and request the documents listed below via email. I will spend the day loading the deals, and I will have slotted times for pickup to avoid long waits for finance. Pickups will be only available during the week.

Will be following Ethan’s process for drops

Documentation Required to Claim

*For proof of lease loyalty, current registration is needed. If the lease expired contact me for eligibility concerns. Conquest requires a copy of the lease contract and current registration. Both loyalty and conquest can be transferred to anyone in the same household as long` as the lessee of the vehicle being used provides ID with the matching address.

*If you are GM Educator you must provide a copy of your ID badge and a current paystub

*If you are GM Military you must provide a copy of your LES

*If you are GM First Responder you must provide a copy of your ID badge and current paystub

Please do not contact my store directly, you will not receive the same pricing and will be blacklisted. It causes heat and confusion between salespeople as we have a very specific process for how LH inquiries are handled.

5 Likes

:warning: VEHICLES HAVE BEEN CLAMIED ALREADY :warning:

:cloud_with_lightning: BOLT DROP :cloud_with_lightning:

Payment includes lease loyalty or conquest (must have current lease in household), Costco (must have existing Costco membership), Supplier (must have supplier code), and CCFR (everyone qualifies). Quotes are plus tax and $1,500 total due at signing

2022 BOLT 1LT (3x Available)
$31,995 MSRP

13 Likes

Pretty ballz to do a great price drop in the middle of the night :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In true Ethan fashion :cowboy_hat_face:

LH will have a nice little morning surprise

8 Likes

It’s 1am on the East Coast and I am wide awake. Pleasant indeed.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is whoring 22s out yet so we’ll see how it does. I think it’s solid even given the loss of CVRP. We’ll see :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

How long until @elopez gets a GT3 to match @ethanrs?

4 Likes

I’m good with my BOLT LOL

10 Likes

Really should have waited until the 2022 Bolts came out, looks much nicer than the 2021 I picked up.

4 Likes

Nice deals though!

1 Like

I’m not certain CVRP is out of play…isn’t it just on hold? Gav is flush with taxpayer cash, so…

2 Likes

How much discount is the supplier code?

Supplier is $750

1 Like

any update on bolt spreadsheet?

Any premiere BOLT and EUV

Just a head up, this particular dealer/salesperson does not accept CVAP mentioning it in the initial post.

Wow, some people still have CVAP funds?

1 Like

Picture of a Stingray advertising Bolts, I feel like I’m getting catfished here

5 Likes

That was the only way to trick @dukez into signing for a replacement for his F-Type

5 Likes