šŸ’„ Southern California Cadillac Buick GMC Lease Blowouts!

so youā€™re saying this isnā€™t the Bolt F-Type model? Why did nobody mention this sooner?

6 Likes

I am interested in 2022 Bolt LT Lease. Please send your contact info

See the first post.

1 Like

that put a smile on my face - good times

Iā€™m the same way on missing these things - I just recently found out the garage isnā€™t just for stuff and ADU - people actually put their cars in there

But in all seriousness - Iā€™m in the market for a stingray - itā€™s a hard find

1 Like

I need some education here. Iā€™m located in North Central Florida and see these California deals all the time. I realize there are very strong incentives in CA, but why such an extreme difference? Here in Florida, I was just quoted (Costco Auto Chevy Dealer) a 36/10K on a 2021 Bolt LT with Fast Charge ($39,790) at $1500 down $394 monthly, $3000 down $349 monthly $4500 down $304 monthly. Purchasing is way higher, (72 months with $1500 down $519 monthly, $3000 down $492 monthly and $4500 down $465 monthly) despite inclusion of all the latest Costco Auto discounts & GM rebates ($9.5K Lease / $14.5K Purchase). This is all prior to face to face, but what is going on to have such wild differences in cost, based on geographic location? I would understand some variation, but something is not right here, especially when my pricing here is for a 2021, not the 2022. And the Bolt is not a hot seller here. This dealer has three same model 21ā€™s on the lot, sitting here for 60 days or more. Understanding current vehicle shortages donā€™t apply strongly to the Bolt, what am I missing?

State and regional incentives can make or break a deal. Add in a low income incentive or utility rebate and watch the sparks fly. When you see low price anything, look into what the deal requiresā€¦they often say requires supplier, recent grad, etc.

1 Like

Did those monthly prices include tax? What is the rough cost adder if one does not have lease loyalty/conquest and supplier? Just want to get a ballpark on cost for next potential drop.

The shortage has affected everyone, for a time we had customers come in saying theyā€™ll pay extra to get it. Everyone is still holding strong with not giving much discount. At the end of the day we are all still have an objective and Iā€™d rather take a hit on 3 bolts to get closer to our quota

2 Likes

Your CVAP expires in like a day or two and I had mentioned to you already that we are dealing with one similar to yours. SMH

4 Likes

Lease loyalty/conquest is $1500 and supplier is $750

Whatā€™s drive off for the 2022 Bolt lease? thanks

See his third post.

3 Likes

If Iā€™m trying to make a 500 mile roadtrip, can I use my current Bolt to tow a Bolt to the half way mark and then swap the Bolts to extend my mileage??? If so, Iā€™m going to need some more Bolts

11 Likes

I would have 2 people drive the Bolts right behind the other and alternate the front one.
I learned that from Track Cycling.

For those that have PM me and are interested in a bolt lease please be patient as I should be receiving some very soon and will drop a couple in the next upcoming days .

4 Likes

Status of Bolt leases 2021 OK Bruce Brown - I live in Claremont CA (near Pomona) Am educator and costco member

PMā€™d! Thank you

:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:DROPPING 8 BOLTS IN THE NEXT HOUR!!! :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

:warning: VEHICLES HAVE BEEN CLAMIED ALREADY :warning:

:rotating_light::cloud_with_lightning: BOLT DROP :cloud_with_lightning: :rotating_light:

PM ONLY!

Payments include the following:

• Lease Loyalty or Conquest (Must have a current lease in the household)
  • Costco (Must have been a Costco member before May 31st)
  • CCFR (Everyone qualifies for this rebate)
  • First Responder, Healthcare, Supplier, Military, or Educator (Refer to 2nd post for the links to get the Authorization code)

4x MSRP $31,995

• ALL PAYMENTS ARE PLUS TAX

3x MSRP $33,510

• ALL PAYMENTS ARE PLUS TAX
2 Likes

Can you specify what packages are on the 1LT with MSRP $33,510?