Some advice on this loaner BMW 440 deal please

, ,

That escalated quickly… What’s funny is, like someone mentioned, Googling is likely to bring someone straight back to this forum.

If you’re confused about the purpose of this forum, how to act on this forum, how to address other forum members etc, i suggest you go here: READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum

@Joseph4kp if you have any other questions to your deal in particular, please feel free to ask, will keep monitoring this thread to try to keep it civil before taking further measures.

1 Like

Leasing it vs buying is a good move on this car since from my own experience in having a 2016 3 Series is that they don’t hold value well. Mileage limit seems low for as much as you are putting down.

I bought an demo 2019 X3 earlier this year with around the same mileage and it was $11,000 off, or 21% of sticker. That’s a car that’s not at the very end of the lifecycle. Personally after rebates this is probably a $44,000 car.

I realize you’re new, and welcome…but please don’t bump 10 month old posts to give your opinion.