[SOLD - Thank you WCC community!] 2021 BMW M5 Comp Lease Transfer, no down payment, 1439/month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M5 Competition

MSRP: 120k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1439 total

Current mileage: 23000
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: March 2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Will split transfer fee

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 550
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new tires. 2 accidents, minor hits to front and rear.

Car also has the platinum package, including tire and wheel, key replacement, windshield, etc. Just powder coated all wheels black as well.

Apologies for confusion with pictures was trying to upload quickly at airport so I used stock pictures. Actually sat down and uploaded pics, sorry for that.

Photos:

5 Likes

GLWS. Great car guys!

Beautiful car! Love the subtle changes compared to the reg g30.

PM sent! Let’s see where this goes - interesting spec inside and out!

Is it me or does that picture have a pre-lci instrument cluster? And it’s listed as 2021?

I noticed the same thing

Edit: OP has corrected post. Sorry!

2 Likes

I sold the car it’s a 2021

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s an issue with turning in a car on powder coated wheels to BMW at lease expiration?

Not at all as long is not damage

Hello,
Is this M5 still available?

Seller failed to disclose that this vehicle has 2 accidents both of which are shown on the carfax. I’m also waiting for you to refund my bmw credit app fee I sent you, as I did not fill out the app nor do I have any interest in assuming the liability of this lease.

1 Like

Why did you send him the credit app fee? BMWFS collects that directly from you…

Jeez man!! This is sh*tty situation, this car seemed sketch from the jump. @jackals has a valid question though, did he ask you for those $500 for the credit app?

1 Like

Yes he asked me for $550 to lock it in and said he would refund half once I was approved. Told me car was pristine and no accidents, perfect condition. I ran a car fax right before filling out the app and was shocked to see 2 accidents.

I hope this guy gives you your money back. At least you didn’t run your credit…keep us posted

Yikes. @Sunny_Manaktala Care to comment?

1 Like

OP should be banned from LH for this, if true.

14 Likes

@nyclife knows where he lives, you can go stop by

OP still regularly visits site, despite having only 1 post ever.

Hey y’all, Michael already has my address. He and the rest of this community has my assurance on refund. Just for transparency Michael did check the Carfax and find out about the accidents, continued with process, but changed his mind after the lease transfer process started. For those that know BMWFS, starting the process posts a $550 charge onto the account, paid by either the owner or transferee. This must be paid and $100 of it is non refundable. Michael sent this to me for payment as a part of our agreement to split transfer fee as BMWFS does not allow split payment and I now owe Michael a refund. Michael will receive his refund and I will keep this thread updated(as will Michael). Apologies for any confusions here guys