[SOLD - Thank you WCC community!] 2021 BMW M5 Comp Lease Transfer, no down payment, 1439/month

Any reason you did not disclose the accidents for all to see here?

10 Likes

What transparency? Good thing Michael did his due diligence.

To be clear, you were not transparent and omitted the fact the car had been in 2 previous accidents. I seriously doubt you are going to get any takers from LH members.

To anyone else reading this, always do your due diligence when taking over a lease from internet strangers.

13 Likes

damn im late
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

17 Likes

Perfect condition??

2 Likes

I’ll take it if OP tosses in $5K. Contingent to vehicle inspection of-course.

3 Likes

Perfect-ish.

7 Likes

The first picture of the car appears to have been taken in a body shop. Maybe that should have been a hint.

10 Likes

Thank you Leasehackr community. After 2 weeks I finally got a response this afternoon and OP sent back the funds this afternoon.

8 Likes

How did it go for you?

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing:

That man attempted a LH Public Relations fix, but forgot that LH doesn’t forgive :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Despite responses to the contrary, I think the wheels could be an issue too. You can tell from a mile away they are not stock. No idea why people do such things to stuff they don’t own.

1 Like

I’ll sheepishly raise my hand here to ask the question of the OP as to what actually occurred in each of these accidents and the extent of the damage. And, of course, pictures of the damage and the repair.

I don’t think BMW will have an issue with the accidents so long as they were repaired to industry standard. The one cloud that hangs around the issue now is whether industry standard was met for the repair. If it was met, then I would tend to believe there would be no apprehension in an early disclosure by OP of the facts.

I wouldn’t have been scared off by the modifications to the rims pre-accident, but I likely would be now. Most dealers are willing to accept a vehicle with blacked out rims so long as it was a quality job (also assuming they keep it for inventory, rather than sending it to auction). But if the vehicle is simply returned, the vehicle dealer doesn’t keep it, and the new independent inspection goon squad gets a hold of it, then a charge is likely.

2 Likes

This doesn’t sit well. Really should’ve disclosed to this community that the car was in two accidents! Describing it as in “perfect condition” is 100% deceptive and the reason some of us have trust issues.

6 Likes

I backed out of the deal for this. As you can see OP is a shady m’fer.

1 Like

Plastidipped I suspect…or hope anyway.

1 Like

Rims have been powder coated.

1 Like

Oooooooooof😢

1 Like

This thread should be closed IMO. There is a certain level of trust and brotherhood we all share on LH, and this type of activity certainly does not support that.

We don’t need LH turning into the new Craigslist.

8 Likes

OP: please add information about accidents under vehicle condition. PM to reopen afterwards.