Sold one to Shift.com

went to see what my vehicles value was and shift apparently doesn’t do any business in my area yet…Long Island NY…45 min outside of NYC…and they don’t do business here yet? Made me lol

Here is my experience with Shift (Los Angeles, CA) even though I didn’t sell to them they were Plan B - my backup option had I not sell to Autonation.

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 with 18,700 miles

1/11/22: $43,200
2/6/22: $43,100
2/14/22: $41,900
2/22/22: $42,900

Their online estimate was one of the highest compared to others. Not sure why the online estimate dropped and came back up after a week. After they gave me the online estimate they give you a choice for at home evaluation or at their hub. Then they call you to verify your loan/lease information. They gather all the docs before your inspection appointment. After inspection they give you a final price and take your car if you accept. The car is taken to their mechanic for a final inspection and you will get your check after 4 - 7 days.

*$100 more if you have 2 keys and loan docs/lease payout papers ready
*$100 if you do inspection at their hub

At this time, I think their price was very competitive in this area as I was also seeing Shift TV commercials. The Google reviews at their hub in Whittier, CA was pretty bad but most of the bad reviews was for purchasing. The selling reviews were mostly positive. So probably sell the cars to them and not buy from them…haha

Just in case anyone is interested!

Buy or sell a car with @DriveShift using my link, and get $100: https://shift.com/r/b758k

1 Like