2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 - MSRP $52,985 for $517/month (tax included) plus $1500 DAS, $3750 Rebate

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4
3.6L - V6 Engine
No Harmon Kardon sound system

**MSRP: $52,985
**Selling Price: $47,716
**Monthly Payment: $517 (tax included)
**Cash Due at Signing: $1500 (includes doc, license, tax, and 1st month)
**MSD: N/A
**Incentives: $3750 (April rebate of $3250 + $500 NAR)
**No Acquisition Fee

Chrysler Capital:
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00027
**Residual: 52%

**Region: Southern CA.
**Leasehackr Score: 9.1

Just wanted to share as I know that the Jeep Grand Cherokee is a mass production vehicle. However, the JGC High Altitude trim is hard to get a good deal for a lease. Best lease trim is probably the Limited and/or Laredo. JGC Altitude and Limited X don’t lease great - it’s just okay.

This was on the last day of the month. Probably could’ve saved more $ if I waited as April rebates did not have Conquest of $500. Been shopping for awhile and most dealers in Southern CA. had only 8% discount before rebates. Once a dealer agreed to 10%, jumped on it. As some members suggested that the JGC #s are not great this year. Perhaps Summer or end of year will have better incentives.

Thanks for posting this.

Looking for one myself, hard to find any HA numbers to compare.

The Overland trim should be around $500/month for 36/10, $0 down or just DAS. If you can get it for under $500/month then that’s a good deal.

Aim for 10% discount from MSRP before rebates. Rebates will vary by region on the monthly basis and then you can also add conditional rebates such as Conquest (competitive lease at household) of $500 or Military of $500. If you qualify the rebates can be added up thru Chrysler Capital.

Hey @GeminiRam, which dealer did you get this deal from?

The dealer was in San Diego but they don’t have any 4x4 HA on their lot currently. They were the only one to give 10% discount on the last day of the month. Everyone else was about 8% off before rebates.

Are you looking for JGC HA 4x2 or 4x4?

4x2…I’m also debating between the HA and the Limited X…I went to a dealer yesterday, and without ANY negotiations, he told me $2k down, $530/month, 10k miles, no sunroof (I’d want a sunroof)…it’s obviously a bad deal, and I like yours more. I like the look of the Limited X more, but I’d rather get a value and yours looks great!

I’ve debated getting a JGC Limited X vs. HA. Comparing a 4x2 HA and a fully loaded Limited X, its similar price. With the HA, you get ventilated seats, Nappa leather seats, leather dash, and optional Harmon Kardon speakers. The only upside to Limited X is the SRT hood, and wheels but everything else is the same.

And here is something they don’t tell you. If you get the JGC HA trim you get 2 years with Jeep Wave which includes 4 oil changes, wheel/tire protection, travel insurance, and more. You don’t get this with Limited or below trims.
https://www.jeep.com/jeep-wave.html

Go on the last day of the month to find the best deal. But contact them beforehand. If it’s the last day they’re more willing to give you 10%+ discount off MSRP before rebates.

For May do you know if the Conquest rebate is $500 or $1000 with Honda/Ford only?

I will check them out at the end of the month for sure. Which one in SD? I’m wondering if I can ask them for a similar deal. I’m not sure about the conquest rebate for Honda/Ford honestly.

I’ll PM you on sales person

1 Like

Hi, I’m in SD and looking for a deal similar to yours. I’d appreciate it if you could PM me the dealer info.
Thanks.

Sent you the sales person in SD Jeep.

This has come full circle as time sure flies. Looked into selling my 2019 JGC in Summer of 2021 in the hot market craze but couldn’t find a replacement. Missed out on the e-tron deals in March/April 2021.

Is it Better to take cash from equity or roll it into next lease?

Sold the JGC to Autonation:

But Shift was my backup:

In hindsight I actually made more equity by selling it in 2022 v Summer of 2021. CCAP personal buy out is $28,786.28 and dealer buyout is $28,849.28. I thought the dealer buyout would be less than personal buyout so sales person and I called CCAP together with speaker on. CCAP verified dealer buy out at $28,849.28 on the phone. Not sure what the $63 difference is. Sold the JGC to them at $43k and walked away with an equity check of $14k+. All in all, drove the JGC for 34 months at around $129/month for a MSRP car of $53,000. I think that’s a WIN!

*When sales guy and I called CCAP, CCAP asked for dealer # and address. So if you have dealer # and address, CCAP will give you dealer buyout price.
**I was on the 67th day till my lease end. CCAP will not authorize dealer buyout within 64 days of lease end even with extension (per CCAP customer rep).

For the pros, anyone know why the personal buyout was more than dealer buyout? I thought with CCAP the dealer buyout is less than personal buyout? I’m in CA.

1 Like

Update: Sold to dealer for $43k on 2/22/22. Dealer just listed it for $45.9k

2019 MSRP is $53k.