Sold one to... Clutch

Thanks to @Clutch for some awesome work! Everything went smooth and better than I expected! highly recommended!
Got a great deal on a Wrangler 4xe and I’m now working with him on the sale of my Gladiator.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @NelsonC
Love the colors in your driveway! Happy to help and enjoy in good health!!

1 Like

Just sold my bmw via clutch… after shopping around for best offer, Ali over at clutch got me the most reasonable offer with the convenience… appreciate it and looking forward to doing more business with you in the future…
Thanks

1 Like

Super happy to get you guys out of the BMW lease and into the Stelvio. Glad to assist as always and appreciate the kind words my friend!

3 Likes

Just had my Gladiator picked up earlier today from @Clutch’s buyer. @Clutch got me $10.5k more than my highest offer so needless to say I am extremely happy and satisfied with both transactions I’ve done with him this far.
My highest recommendations! Thanks @Clutch !

5 Likes

Always happy to help and be of service my friend!
We appreciate the opportunity as always :pray:t2: Thanks again and well be here on the next one!

3 Likes

Another happy customer… sold my Model X through Clutch. He was able to find me the highest no nonsense offer and just as important, ensured a super smooth handoff and payoff! Thanks Clutch, what an asset you are to the community!

4 Likes

How do you get a price to sell to Clutch?

3 Likes

Request sent!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity!
We always aim to make it fun, easy, and enjoyable.
Glad we could make it happen.
Excited for the next one.

1 Like