Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

A post was split to a new topic: Sold one to… Clutch

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold one to… Clutch

Here’s a pic of the one I’m selling

11 Likes

Just picked up a 2022 Stelvio. In and out of the dealership in 45 minutes, mostly because I skipped the test drive. Otherwise I likely wouldn’t have had to wait at all by the time I came back from the test drive. Not a dollar more than agreed upon through Clutch. Zero pressure from finance.

Third vehicle through Clutch and have nothing but great things to say.

8 Likes

So happy for you @Omarkhan.82! Glad we could make this happen for you with the color combo you wanted! Congrats on the new ride!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sold one to… Clutch

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sold one to… Clutch

Worked with clutch on a Giulia Veloce. Quickly located me the perfect spec car, got a great deal, and had it delivered to my house. Great communication and no BS. It was great working with them. 10/10

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words! Saw your Giulia Veloce and it looks amazing. So happy for you and enjoy the new ride in good health. Congrats!!

This is my second vehicle to purchase from Clutch and it went just as smooth and amazing as the first. No surprises. Price was even better than when I built the vehicle. I couldn’t ask for better service and will never buy a car any other way now. Clutch has spoiled us!

9 Likes

Absolute stunner!
Thank you so much for the opportunity and repeat business. We truly appreciate it and nothing makes us happier to know that the experience was enjoyable start to finish. Im sure well be working together in the near future. Hope you and the family enjoy in good health!

Clutch

After just getting a Giulia from clutch a few weeks ago, I went back and got a Stelvio. Got an amazing price that made it lease better than some economy cars! Same great service, great deal, great communication and speed as last time. Truly the best broker in the game, looking forward to working with clutch again, can’t recommend using them enough!

6 Likes

@Alfa_giulia absolute pleasure getting you those beauties my friend. Love the color choices! Enjoy in good health. We are always here for you!

Long overdue review but I ordered a 4xe through @Clutch in the fall of 2021. They completely answered all of my many questions and handled everything so efficiently and kindly. After I got my Wrangler delivered, we went ahead and ordered another for my wife and received the exact same treatment. Cannot recommend them enough!

Now this week I decided to order a Ram 1500 and am excited to make the trade up once it’s built.

Thanks so much for the kind words @Robert323. Was a pleasure help you guys with the 4xe and excited for your RAM! Enjoy the ride in good health my friend!

I hesitate to place an order for 4xe for too long, and got punished by the hike when i took delivery in July. That only me to blame.

But after contacting Clutch I never enjoyed dealing with a dealer such i had with LA clutch dealer. They correct the deal when i mentioned the waiver that was in place just a day before, the guy put me on hold, looked it up and came back saying “congratulations you just saved 800$, happy for you”.

Honestly I didn’t have too many exchange with Clutch, as everything was clear for the beginning, and didn’t have any drama wats so ever.

I even recommend 2 people to him, that placed orders and got already they vehicle.

Thanks again for the easiest lease Abe.

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity and trust :pray:t2: We aim to make it easy, enjoyable, and fun.
Enjoy in good health.
Well be here on the next one!

I just wanted to take a moment and let everybody know about the great experience we had with the crew at Clutch Auto Brokers. I needed a new vehicle for my wife as her Volvo lease was expiring and she was not very happy with the Volvo over the last 36 months.

We looked at and test drove several different small to mid-size sport crossovers and she fell in love with the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. I have to admit, I also couldn’t believe how nice of a vehicle it was for the money.

The SF Bay Area Alfa dealers had limited inventory and were not willing to negotiate at all so I contacted Clutch Auto and they set me up with the exact Stelvio we wanted.

The entire process was quick and straight forward. The pick-up and signing at the dealership was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Everybody at the dealership were friendly and treated me professionally even though I had a pre-negotiated deal already set.

We put a bunch of miles on the new Stelvio this weekend and are super happy with our choice! My thanks and full recommendation to Clutch Auto Brokers.

8 Likes

@mikeO Thank you for the kind words. That Rosso Red is a head turner!
Love it. Thank you for the trust and the opportunity. Much appreciated. Glad we made this a swift, easy deal. The way it should be.
Enjoy this beauty in good health and were always here to help.
We’ll be here on the next one!

I’ve used clutch for several orders now. The service is top notch, great communication, never have been let down. Truly a name in the industry you can trust 10000%.

Thanks for the smoking deal on the new X5. It definitely won’t be my last car through Clutch.

10 Likes