Sold one to CARVANA!

I don’t think it should affect your credit as the car is being paid off. And Carvana should give you a check for the equity of the deal. The offer - payoff = equity (your check amount). Is a very easy process not complicated at all.

1 Like

I just sold my leased car to Carvana. I am filling CA NRL form, not sure what to enter for sale price? Is it sale price to Carvana, or difference between payoff and selling price which I got? Can anyone help?

Has anyone sold one with maintenance due? No “warning” lights but vehicle status shows oil change due soon, and brake fluid change due now. Should I expect my offer to be deducted?

Yes, and no. Carvana didn’t dock but I did clear the message before the agent test drove :slight_smile:
:chocolate_bar:

I sold them my Bmw with the thing saying SOS malfunction and no one said anything. They also listed it like that.

Here is the car

1 Like

Whatever the offer price from carvana was.

Thank you!

Nothing says “used BMW” quite like buying with an active warning light. It is almost a feature.

3 Likes

Lmao, agreed. Its a recall so its not bad but still. I’d walk away from anything I’m buying with a warning light.

Hello my fellow leasehackrs I just spoke with a representative of chrysler capital to provide me a letter with the current payoff for my leased vehicle ( I have en offer from carvana to sell it) but the one they send me has olso taxes included.

Is this the right payoff or should I ask them for dealer payoff?

Olso I don’t thing they are going to provide me that since I am not a dealer.

Is this something that carvana have to request from the bank?

FWIW, I provided payoff from KIA Motors which included tax and either Carvana contacted them or figured out what the actual dealer payoff amount was from what I provided to them.

1 Like

Following up on my initial post above. While waiting for my appointment day, I re-appraised the car daily and I ended up getting an extra $500. Carvana rep just came by, signed paperwork, took some pics, put the keys in a lockbox for a driver to come pick it up later today. I chose the debit card payment option and I received the funds instantly. This could not have gone any better.

They definitely have a lot of day to day variance in their prices. I do wonder if they sell more on the weekend and early in the week the prices jump.

Over the past week and a half, their offer on my wife’s passport has gone from $200 over buyout to $1000 negative to $1100 positive. I just saved it at $1100 positive, so I have a few days to consider a path forward.

Pretty sure the taxes are not included

I’m in the process as well with Chrysler capital

Me and caravana agent did a 3 way call and got the same pay off…

1 Like

thanks yes I will do that

1 Like

How did you do that? Do you need to log into your carvana account to do the appraisal? In case the new appraisal is lower than what you have, will Carvana overwrite the previous higher appraisal value?

Do the appraisal not logged in. If it’s higher, when it asks you to save, log in and it’ll update.

With that said, I don’t believe it’ll override if it’s a lower offer.

Jesus I was on hold with carvana for 2 and half hours today and 2 hours yesterday. They don’t seem to answer. Neither text or chat…

They’ll get back to you eventually. Their hold times are insane right now though.

1 Like

Why are you trying to talk to them? Just upload your account info with your documents and let them handle it. They will let you know how much your getting once they figure it out with your lender. I’ve never had to talk to them but I’ve only ever sold them Hyundai’s.

1 Like