Sold one to CARVANA!

I think I extended my offer.:sweat_smile:

Took your advice and logged-in to my account to accept the offer but I was presented with an option to extend the offer by 7 days.:exploding_head:

Adding this as a DP

3 Likes

this must be new, never seen this happen

I had an offer that expired, resubmitted, they dropped it $500.
Dropped it off yesterday, they have a location 2 miles away from us. 2018 BMW X1 2.8 min white/Dakota leather. 29,800mi they offered $26k.
Had minor bumper damage front & rear. Also had a shallow crease on the right quarter panel. I had replaced the rt rear door from a deer that crushed it in. (Bought off eBay - same color).

1 Like

Just sold a 2018 Tesla Model 3 to Carvana for $31.5k. KBB, Autonation and a bunch of others listed here came in anywhere from $23k-$30k.

They have a dropoff location about 10 miles from me so I chose that rather than paying $100 for a pickup. Straightforward dropoff, the “advocate” confirmed a few details, took a few pics and drove it away to a trailer.

3 Likes

Getting another Tesla?

1 Like

In a Volvo C40 for a few months until Mercedes decides to build my EQE.

Looks like Carvana finally finding discipline on their offers has translated to their stock price.

2 Likes

I sold my M550 to Carvana a couple of weeks ago.

I got several other offers, and they were all clustered between $32,400 and $33,500.

Carvana gave me about four Filet-O-Fish sandwiches short of $37,000.

I paid the $90 pickup fee.

The guy spent 45 seconds looking it over, and then loaded it onto the truck.

So far, no sign of it in inventory on Carvana .com. I wonder how long reconditioning normally takes…

9 Likes

Hey guys, anyone know the current status of Carvana buying out Honda leases?

Likely no unless they started a franchise… These should still be options as a start though:

Driveway
Autonation
DSR Leasing
Equityhackr/Leasehackr
Local Honda Dealers

4 Likes

I had driveway take my 2021 Honda Odyssey lease with about 40K miles on it with 7 months left. However, they had to ground my car and have it bought out by a Honda dealer and then they buy it from said dealer.

Process started July 1st and it is still ongoing. Just waiting for the title to arrive to the dealer and then I’ll get around 7k.

36404 was what they offered. Buyout was 29400.

1 Like

Driveway did not buy it from the dealer. That dealer is their (Lithia) dealer.

Correct. I Just worded it poorly. Here was the exact verbiage of their process.

“I just need to go over how the process will work with us buying your lease out on your 2021 Honda Odyssey. Honda is one of 4 companies that will not allow 3rd parties to buy out their leases but because we are part of the Lithia Corporation we can work around this but it is a process that takes some time.

We will have to ground the vehicle with a Honda dealership and they will obtain the actual Lease Payoff for us. When they provide that to me I will reach out to you and let you know exactly what that amount is and which dealership it is. If you are ok with the amount then we will start full-on to buy your car. The process can take up to 6 weeks to complete and you will not be paid until the dealership has received your title from Honda. They will need to come to pick up the vehicle approximately 2 weeks into the process and then will issue payment to you approximately 3-4 weeks after that. If you are still wanting to move forward just let me know, I am in the process now of grounding the vehicle and I do need to let you know that once the dealership starts the paperwork it can’t be stopped and they will have to buy the car. I know that this is a lot so please just let me know if you have questions and I will answer them for you.”

3 Likes

Just sold off a 2021 Sahara 4xe, 14k miles, SOT, cold weather for $41,714 to carvana. came out a few hundred dollars ahead. Extended the offer once for 7 additional days as well. During that timeframe I got the automated email that the offer dropped $1300 bucks, but since I already accepted it my offer stayed higher. Got another email on my 22 Rubicon and that value dropped $2200 last week. Definitely got out at the right time

1 Like

what did you use for your lease maturity date? i gave them my billing statement and lease contract but they are saying the maturity date is not on either.

1 Like

log on to CCAP online, you’ll see the maturity date on there, just post screenshot.

1 Like

You are a gentleman and a scholar

5 Likes

For anyone curious on market conditions, I sold my 21’ High Altitude to Carvana, no local dealer would even come close to their offer. These things seem to becoming hard to get rid of.

2021 High Altitude, SOT, Cold Weather, Black
28k miles

Carvana offered $41,400, I owed them about $300 in negative equity. Considering I was way over my lease miles I felt it was a good time to sell. Good luck to everyone else.

8 Likes

Did Carvana ask you for the maturity date? And how did you get them if they asked? I uploaded everything but they keep asking for my maturity date.

I took a screenshot of my CCAP home page where the maturity date is shown and they accepted that.