Sold one to AUTONATION!

Called the autonation dealer about my certified offer. They are able to see it right away, and they say they will do it as long as the car is in the described condition.

Will report back tomorrow how it goes.

What did they offer on what trim? Surprised they are giving legit offers with no auction history yet.

I didn’t sell to them earlier this year bc I was waiting on the title and the offer expired then dropped but they were legit and easy to work with.

1 Like

55800 on a base trim…

1 Like

Just got back. They wouldn’t honor the offer. Their actual number was $11,000 lower.

Don’t waste your time with these jokers.

6 Likes

what location?

Land Rover Encino in Los Angeles

1 Like

i sold them a f150 platinum they honored the price
try a diffrent AutoNation dealer they should honor it

2 Likes

Did you sell it recently? Is your dealer in Socal area? Thanks

a few months ago, i sold to land rover encino they honored the price

1 Like

I was able to increase their offer price a tiny bit once at dealership. Really easy process. AutoNation was 6K above any other offer so I took my little bit of equity and ran.

2018 BMW X3
25K miles

1 Like

Just got a 50k offer on my 4xe from a Jaguar AN dealer in the Northeast. It’s about an hour from me and I’m a little nervous after reading some stories here that I’m gonna get a drastically different offer when I get there

Which AN? Jaguar LR white plains?

Mt. Kisco

I wouldn’t stress over a 2 hour drive. Worst case you can abuse their Starbucks machine, have a nice steak somewhere near by and drive back.

1 Like

Make sure you have the permanent registration and that its a few months old. Last time i went, even though I confirmed on the phone that I can sell, they denied buying the car due to registration being a day old. I had the official registration but no dice.

Please note that while the AN corporate polices may apply, there will be variances between the dealership locations; a great (or terrible) experience at one AN dealership does not necessarily translate to another.

First, ask them if they can do any better, ask for 1k more and see if they at least come back with 500$, can’t hurt. If you are satisfied with their offer, ask if you can send them pics, etc to “guarantee” the offer to avoid any surprises. My wife sold one to AN (not Mt Kisco) and they held the offer, I have yet to sell to them, but have had several decent offers (not Mt Kisco either) and they assured me as long as the car was what I entered, the offer would stand. You should be fine, what is the MSRP on the Jeep?

1 Like

Does Autonation buy cars with Ally leases?

Please note that Ally has different payoff for 3rd party dealer

Lenders that DO Charge a Different Payoff to Third Parties*

• Audi Financial Services
  • VW Credit
  • Ally, US Bank, GroovCar, and CAL

*Note some lenders do not charge participating dealers a higher payoff, so it may be worth exploring selling your leased car to a participating dealer or through Equityhackr .

I have been told by my local AN CJDR dealership that they are able to buy out my Ally lease since they are a “Ally Champions Dealer” at my payoff quote. I will confirm this if I move forward on my trade deal.

2 Likes