Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,526
Maturity date: November 23, 2024

Cash due: $2,000

Financial institution: Audi Financial Services
Transfer fee: $450
Out-of-state transfer allowed: Yes
Lease end buyout: $36,856

Vehicle is in overall great condition. Beautiful quantum grey exterior, magma red interior, and 5% tints around all windows. Vehicle has 19,850 miles remaining and approximately 12 months. Comes with Audi Care so you won’t have to pay for any remaining services on the vehicle, of which I’ve already completed two of them. Requesting $2,000 down payment towards the vehicle because of how low the lease cost is for this beautiful truck.

Photos:

IMG_0910

2 Likes

Are you aware that with Audi lease transfers you retain full liability for the vehicle?

8 Likes

Yes, fully aware - thank you. I’m an attorney so am aware and fully prepared for recourse in the event the new owner defaults.

6 Likes

You seem more prepared than most for it. GLWT!

2 Likes

Do you have the window sticker or build sheet?

1 Like

Will provide tomorrow!

FYI all, the buyout at lease end is: $36,856

1 Like

Beautiful car and great color combo!

I would suggest a modification to your title given the $2000 you are asking. The additional $167 would bump the pre-tax payment to $772.

I adjusted the title.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Description states 16k miles then “currently” 19k miles but also has pics from the first week of delivery.

Glws !

If you can read, it says current mileage = 16,150; maturity mileage = 36,000; therefore remaining mileage = 19,850. It’s simply math really :smile:

1 Like

So… someone defaulting on a lease or crashing it without insurance is obviously prepared to torch their credit. What’s your recourse?

3 Likes

I misread. Jeeez everyone’s so confrontational behind their screens. Good luck destroying your credit score :wink:

1 Like

Great deal but at this point I’m curious what your recourse would be as well

1 Like

I’m sorry that you got your facts wrong. No confrontation here, just looking to transfer my lease, so not sure why commenting unless you’re interested or are going to contribute to the discussion in a positive manner :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s for me to know, them to find out, and the legal system to decide. No free counsel. I appreciate the concerns but respectfully don’t require any unsolicited advice at this time.

10 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like

So, you are using the site that provides free leasing advice for all, as well as free lease transfer option (and a free option to take over a lease) for you, but will not contribute by sharing your knowledge?

5 Likes

Correct, this isn’t a forum for me to breakdown the law, torts, or contracts; rather, it’s for me to find an interested party to take over an existing lease. I can contribute by answering questions regarding the vehicle, its overall condition, and my experience with it. Hope this makes sense!

7 Likes