SOLD! Lease Transfer: 2022 Audi SQ5 $606 p/m + $2k down

No one asked for that, but a general idea on how one can protect himself if the car is damaged/totaled would help. Other than to go after new lessee, obviously. This issue comes up often with Audi transfers.

4 Likes

Probably just me but you are coming across hostile. Not a crime tbf but is there really a need to be?and if itā€™s just me then apologies Iā€™m gonna sleep some more.

10 Likes

This would actually be helpful to know. Honestly asking as well.

3 Likes

let the man just transfer his Audi if he wants to damn you guys post stupider stuff than I do

18 Likes

The only way to find out is for you to take over the lease, destroy the car and avoid paying for it, then report back with what strategies OP is using to go after you

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping there is some other magic way that we are not aware of.

100%.

I think people are just upset they canā€™t rain on his parade. Some seem to really get joy out of thatā€¦

Good luck OP.

7 Likes

Beautiful SQ5 :heart_eyes:
Very reasonably priced. Good luck OP!

1 Like

As a lawyer, the OP must be aware of the difference between letter of the law and spirit of the law. He just joined this community based on providing free advice to all strictly to unload a car he no longer wants. Hmmmā€¦ letterā€¦ spiritā€¦ letterā€¦ spiritā€¦

And, yeah, being hostile and combative really completes the picture.

3 Likes

Sent you a PM

Group buy on the sq5 and test this out?

I got some nice cliffs

On a serious note, may want to drop the down on the car.

Iā€™m getting new sq5 for 2k down 680 8.25 tax on a 69k sticker 36/12

So for it to be a decent deal would be transfer fee and monthly. Thatā€™s if they want the red interior

To be honest if itā€™s such a ā€œgood paymentā€ then just get the equity out of it and buy something new

1 Like

Still available?

can you share more info on the ā€œnew sq5 for 2k down 680 8.25 tax on a 69k sticker 36/12ā€

1 Like

Thanks all! Car sold at asking.

1 Like