SOLD(Lease Transfer) 2018 BMW M550i $75

no…they’re different.

That’s what I thought. So all 4 need to be changed in this case.

1 Like

Staggered tires? Yeesh, then yeah, do all 4. Still though, it’s what? 900 for tires? Another 200 for balancing, mounting, alignment? It’s not that bad considering the type of car that it is.

My '09 A5 had 19 inch wheels, I needed a square set of tires AND wheels. That was around 3.5k alone. Couldn’t stomach to eat that on a car worth 5k.

It’s 100 for the credit app and 400 for the transfer fee through BMW. Just saying that’s a pretty decent way to split the difference right there.

awesome lease numbers. So which car are you planning to switch to?

Right, it’s a good payment for an 89k MSRP car… Just pay the man (the shop) for the tires!

I really appreciate everyone’s feedback here. This forum was instrumental when I first leased this car and gave me great guidance in getting such an amazing deal.

That being said, I just want to be absolutely clear that I did not cheap out on getting new tires and can absolutely afford to put on a new set. I did base my decision on my service advisor’s recommendation that they do not need to be replaced at this time given the tread depth. Obviously, based on the feedback received here, this was not sound advice and the tires would need to be replaced.

Second, anyone who has inquired about the car has received pictures of the tires in question and many more pictures of the car. So nobody has come to see the car and submitted an application without full disclosure from me. That being said, I agree in retrospect that I should have disclosed this upfront but as I said in an earlier post, I did not see this as a major issue as I based my decision on the feedback I received from my service advisor. It is not my intent to provide anyone with an unsafe car and I would like the next individual who acquires this car to enjoy it as much as I have.

The next car I am getting is a tesla since my company is making a big push towards having all employees have electric cars and is incentivizing there purchase.

9 Likes

wow, if I hadn’t just leased an Audi S5 Sportback - I would jump on this deal and get the tires fixed (consider it a down payment).

Goodluck!

in all honestly I completely agree with the above statement - 1.
2. I feel like for the payment, the the car has, a new buyer can go out and do whatever they want with the tire and wheels. It leaves them do get a really good deal plus not worry about the wheels/tires combo if you don’t like, and they can always deal with it at the time of return.

If this was me, I’d get the car as is, put some 20’s on there with good tires, drive around for the next 24 months, and try to return the car as is with tires/wheels above and maybe even quote the rep that told me that its ok to do that… just my .02 cent.

I just notice lately that all the people that are wanting to take over leases, just want some impossible deals that do not actually happen in real life. this is based on my last 5 lease takeovers in the last 18 months…

Good Luck with your sale!

(use CL for San Francisco, should go faster then here, I promise)

Is this car still available? PM me or email nfogelson@nwendometriosis.com

Hi Nicholas, the lease is currently pending transfer. If anything changes, I will be sure to let you know.

also interested if anything changes with the pending transfer

this car is no longer avail