SOLD, 440i MSport

Someone do yourself a favor and snatch this beauty up!

1 Like

Is this still available?

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

Bumpdate…

I saw this car at Sewell BMW when I was having my X5 serviced awhile ago. Sharp car. Got one of the new 3 series for a loaner. They seem to drive more like the old 3 series I used to have. I think I may try to pick one up later this month.

1 Like

Extremely sharp. Must be seen to appreciate.

Such a gorgeous car, for me I need a 4 door car, but man such a great deal!

New update: Two new recent arrivals = This needs gone. Sub $500/mo effective payment with $1,050 MSD due to me and $4,550 returned at lease end.

Buyer pays transfer fee of $500, must have excellent credit to qualify.

4 Likes

Is it still available…am in DFW

Available.

3 Likes

I’ve had some ask me what it’d take to make this deal today with current incentives in Texas. This is based off current monthly of the lease and included in the dealer fee is the $700 cost of UC+ which makes it transferable.

Here’s the current deal being offered. The MSD incentive is listed as a “post sale rebate”

1 Like

Bump. January update.

1 Like

To people asking about BMW FS knocking off tax – YES they do. I brought my car from california to texas when I moved here and paid a new resident tax upon registration – when I told bMW FS my payment dropped the CA tax out of the payment

3 Likes

Update:
Transfer fee gets you $4,550 in MSD’s back at lease end. :microphone:

If out of state, buyer flies in or pays shipping. :racing_car:

3 Likes

Hi @Electric,

Still available? I’m local.

Available.

Emailed the iag email or your business one. @Electric

If I can transfer my 530i lease (31 months left) in Texas, I am definitely interested in this. I realized the 530 is a little too big for my needs and I miss the sporty feel. (came from a 911).

1 Like

Still available.

bump.

Available.