SOLD 2024 Audi E-Tron GT RS - MSRP $165K for $10,250 12/7.5K one pay lease or $758/mth with 3400 DAS with Audi Care - NJ

SOLD - Got a one-off 2024 Audi E-Tron GT Premium Plus Quattro in stock

This will work best as a one-pay lease where all 12 months’ payments and fees are paid upfront. The lease comes with 7500 miles for the 12-month period and you can buy additional miles at 20 cents/mile during the term of the lease or 25 cents at the end.

I am not quoting how long it can get extended or if it can be extended and that is up to you and Audi Financial to handle around the end of the term but most people taking it plan to do it that way.

Will prefer to Deal with someone in NJ/NY ideally who knows the value in this deal but if you are in the neighboring states, I will consider it depending on where you are located.

Shipping will be done by the dealer only in a closed container so will be cost-prohibitive but is an option if you are in a couple of hundred miles.

If you are fixated on the colors, options etc. this is not for you. This is a one-car deal only so kindly don’t ask if I can get any more because if I can this post will get updated accordingly.

One Pay for NJ resident registering the car in NJ is $7200. this includes all 12 months of payments, all fees including audi care, dealer addon for tire warranty, dmv and other state fees

One pay for NY state is around $9999 as tax is different in most counties so will need to run it exactly based on zip where car will be registered

Will not provide any more details about the car, packages etc. other than that it has Full Leather interior. It doesn’t have an Executive package so no rear heated seats or Dynamic Cruise control.

4 Likes

Good Deal! I feel sorry for your phone number though lol

1 Like

I wonder if this is the highest broker fee to total lease cost ratio that’s been posted on LH

1 Like

The car is Pending now.

If it falls through during credit application. I will open it again for the community.

HN

It maybe one of the highest

1 Like

Someone was posting $1500 fees for these 12 month deals

1 Like

These 12 month deals are easily extendable to 24 months, if you actually want the car. @HN308 more than provided a service here.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of 6 month extensions, but 12 months???

This one is Peding Now.

Pending - Got an Audi E-tron RS with 165K plus MSRP, 10% off with base MF, Audi care and tire warranty addon included in price below

Broker Fees : $1000

Contact # 201-754-8047

This will work best for NJ residents only as NY charges sales tax on the car and Incentives.

One Pay on a 165K MSRP unit for 12 mth 7500 miles is $10,250 for NJ residents

If you don’t want to do one pay below will be your deal. This is for NJ where there is no tax. If you are in neighboring states and are sure how your state charges tax on rebates, feel free to use the calc by putting your tax rates.

Going to open this up to neighboring states residents on case by case basis but absolute priority will be given to NJ residents.

6 Likes

you could have had a heated steering wheel…

1 Like

Looks like leather package includes heated wheel?

Mine shows up as open account but $0 balance

Just to be clear this car with Full Leather package and it has Heated steering, heated seats, and a lot more.

Updating the original post with an option list.

What @aronchi was referring to is an inside joke amongst us.

Curious to ask, what sort of minimum income does one need. Assuming excellent credit and health DTI ratio.

Despite this being paid in full upfront.

Same for me. Open account with $0 balance.

2 Likes

how is the additional 6 month extension possible?

@aronchi - I sent you a PM on this, can you please respond or reply here?