(sold) 2018 Audi S4 Demo Vehicle Deal

only other guy I know is @IvanAudi

I am in the office all day today, vehicle is still available, if you currently own an Audi in the house hold it will give you an additional 1k making the total rebates 4k!

How has this not been picked up?

I dont get why people are complaining about the color and the wheels. For a deal like that, I would just put some aftermarkets on, tint it and call it a day.

2 Likes

100% agree. 20202020

I bet no BLORIDA dealer can match that deal too :slight_smile:

you could wrap the car

Black out the Chrome and powder coat the wheels, boom best daily driver that does 0-60 in 4.2 and take a freeway on ramp at 80 MPH

1 Like

Bunch of us east coasters dreaming of s4 deals like this oneā€¦

Itā€™s an ugly duckling woopdeedoo

1 Like

whats the final selling price ?

Because people are comparing what they can potentially get for $480. Looks great on paper and as a deal of course- but still a niche and specific market. Just my opinion.

yepā€¦ there is a good chance this car would be in my garage if it was anywhere near NJ

Thereā€™s very few cars Iā€™d rather have for the money and very few that balance sport and luxury like the S4 (IMO of course).

2 Likes

Car sold no longer available!

4 Likes

I canā€™t imagine an S4 being any more niche than the bmw i3 and chevy bolts that are talked about here constantly.

1 Like

I have one white on red S4 in stock that is new. currently 3k in rebates for competitive lease in the household, 4k if you have an Audi in the household.

I could maybe work something out on it, wont be a sweet as this one tho.

Do you ever have anything constructive to add to this forum?

2 Likes

Car is sold, nothing constuctive here. Closed :slightly_smiling_face: