(sold) 2018 Audi S4 Demo Vehicle Deal

Looks like reduction on 10 MSD is 0.0005 which for this is ballpark 40 a month?

wow wish this was on east coast. Great deal

AFS is the bank for this lease

Anyone who leases this car will surely powdercoat them or put some 19ā€™s

1 Like

those are the base 18" wheels.

19s look much better on this car.

however, Iā€™d look past the wheels if I was in the market for an S4.

I prefer this set up as those 19s with the 35 tires would be a pain with the roads around my way. Plus, those would be A/S tires.

This is a hell of a deal! P+ w/ S Sport, Nappa Leather Interior, Carbon Inlays and Audi Virtual Cockpit!

Great opportunity. Too bad it is one of my two ineligible colors (red and black), else I would snap it up even though I am looking for a small SUV.

So tempting :frowning: my current lease donā€™t end til Jan :frowning:

With you there - red is out from the startā€¦

yea, Iā€™d agree that if anything, red is the dealbreaker on the car, rather than the wheels

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with the red? Happen to like it on it as itā€™s pretty understated. Maybe thatā€™s the point but itā€™s an S4 and not an A4.

Itā€™s a polarizing color. Nothing is wrong with it on an S4 in particular, itā€™s just many would never be caught dead in any red car.

Had a red Mk2 GTi 16v when I was 23. Maybe itā€™s the picture, but this red looks worse (to me) than that car.

Also, not really looking for another ā€œticket-me-redā€ car when Iā€™m trying to fly under the radar and getting close to 50ā€¦

This lease is not available to be shipped out of state. I have direct orders from my GM that this is for California residents.

1 Like

The red car ticket thing is getting old. You wanna know which color got ticketed the most in a recent study? White.

Okay red was second, but you get my point.

is the white one with red interior available in your lot as a demo ?

I havenā€™t looked up the stats, but Iā€™d guess thatā€™s because one of the best, if not the best, selling color is white exterior.

It probably also has to do with visibility, white and red are easier to see than silver and black (which are two colors I can see selling as well as white cars).

Bummer! Amazing deal though - do you have any Audi dealer friends in NY/NJ as well? Iā€™m hot for an S4/S5.