(sold) 2018 Audi S4 Demo Vehicle Deal

Are those really the wheels that come with the S4? The car looks very funny, especially the rear wheels and the way they are tucked in.

1 Like

Nice deal @Jonathan. You may want to share the non conquest monthly as well.

Nice deal. Who says Audi deals cannot had. Unfortunately this looks like a rare bird, one-off only. Not something that can be replicated by even the savviest leasehacker at another dealership on another unit. Just yesterday someone posted their S4 deal which was 650 a month.

If they are giving conquest, or 42 month option, looks like the deal is through AFS. In which case, negotiate your best offer and then plunk down MSD for another 20-30 discount? 59k Audi S4 for 460 a month is a great deal, not as great as 59k Volvo for 299. But seems Audi S4 is more baller status than grandpa’s car that the S90 is

Need to run the numbers but depends on the program. Eg Infiniti program is 2x as good as Volvo

Looks like reduction on 10 MSD is 0.0005 which for this is ballpark 40 a month?

wow wish this was on east coast. Great deal

AFS is the bank for this lease

Anyone who leases this car will surely powdercoat them or put some 19’s

1 Like

those are the base 18" wheels.

19s look much better on this car.

however, I’d look past the wheels if I was in the market for an S4.

I prefer this set up as those 19s with the 35 tires would be a pain with the roads around my way. Plus, those would be A/S tires.

This is a hell of a deal! P+ w/ S Sport, Nappa Leather Interior, Carbon Inlays and Audi Virtual Cockpit!

Great opportunity. Too bad it is one of my two ineligible colors (red and black), else I would snap it up even though I am looking for a small SUV.

So tempting :frowning: my current lease don’t end til Jan :frowning:

With you there - red is out from the start…

yea, I’d agree that if anything, red is the dealbreaker on the car, rather than the wheels

1 Like

What’s wrong with the red? Happen to like it on it as it’s pretty understated. Maybe that’s the point but it’s an S4 and not an A4.

It’s a polarizing color. Nothing is wrong with it on an S4 in particular, it’s just many would never be caught dead in any red car.

Had a red Mk2 GTi 16v when I was 23. Maybe it’s the picture, but this red looks worse (to me) than that car.

Also, not really looking for another “ticket-me-red” car when I’m trying to fly under the radar and getting close to 50…

This lease is not available to be shipped out of state. I have direct orders from my GM that this is for California residents.

1 Like