SOCAL VW Deals For May

Does VW or Subaru allows you to do one-pay?

Great timing my Son’s Girlfriend wants a Jetta SE white with Black leatherette interior. Her father will lease it for her. Her current lease ends in June so she can get anytime because of first month payment is included in drive offs.

ok thanks for heads up. i will check interior.

I avoid doing 1 pay leases.

is this SoCal only? not seeing any new bonus money in the Midwest region. Lease cash data disappeared from autobytel web site for all VW models - hmmm

Spreadsheet update coming today?

could i get a quote for a subaru outback touring and forester touring for 36/10k please?

1 Like

No 7.5k miles on Subaru.

ah shoot, saw that on the spreadsheet but it was for vw. thanks, i’ll amend to 10k.

OK,
I got the spreadsheet updated to reflect the additional $750 discount on Jetta and Passat.

Pretty sure it’s mostly correct. How about a Jetta S Auto for Drive Offs and $151 per month plus tax. Or a Passat S for Drive Offs $191 plus Tax, or a Passat R Line for Drive Offs and $208 plus tax.

This is just on inventory in stock. Do not wait, these car will not last.

See the new spreadsheet here: VW SOCAL Lease Deals.

Pick the one that you want to purchase. Are you located in SOCAL?

In la. Would like to see #s on both. Buying for a friend. She wants forester but looks like there are better deals on outback.

Let me know when your friend makes a decision, we are slammed today.

Spreadsheet updated, it’s regional Lease Cash, sorry Midwest.

Please don’t do it to us :frowning:

run the forester then

OK,

Your Forester Touring Lease is Up on the spreadsheet.
This is the least expensive one I have in stock.

VW SOCAL Leases plus Subaru

This car has some bonus cash built in through the weekend, so don’t delay.

Call or text me to wrap it up this weekend. Memorial Day Weekend is going to drain all the good inventory.

Jason Field: 760-815-7989

Thanks Jason. That’s a good deal. I passed it on to her and will let you know asap.

Hi,

What would that Passat R be with 15k? 12k? Thanks.

I have 1 left. Check the spreadsheet. 12k adds about $8 per month and 15k about $20

1 Like

@rubbergash
Hello Jason,
Any deals on purchasing a 2018 Atlas SE before the end of the month?